Anderson Bat Price Guide

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I so want to get my name engraved on my ogrt. Especially if I can get my NIW back.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't think they would do it. At least I would feel pretty stupid. The would probably think I was about to rob them or break the glass counters with the bat

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I don't think they would do it. At least I would feel pretty stupid. The would probably think I was about to rob them or break the glass counters with the bat

Just look up "metal engravers" in the Yellow Pages.

They still make the Yellow Pages, right?

tumblebug

My name is NEO!
No I spell mine the same way. Steven (but it is weird everyone pronounces it like Chris)

Then my guy is good to go. :D Seriously, I'll give you the name and number and I'm sure they will do it for you but they are just a trophy shop and they will engrave just about anything. Engraved trophy bats are pretty common. You should be able to find someone like that locally. It cost $10 for a name and number and I'm guessing you'd be into the shipping for twice that much

Last edited:

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Then my guy is good to go. :D Seriously, I'll give you the name and number and I'm sure they will do it for you but they are just a trophy shop and they will engrave just about anything. Engraved trophy bats are pretty common. You should be able to find someone like that locally. It cost $10 for a name and number and I'm guessing you'd be into the shipping for twice that much

He's GOTTA have it by the same guy that did yours, though!

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
No it doesn't have to be the same guy. I picked up a phone book and didn't find anything. I'm in a small southern town so engraving metal isn't real popular thus no demand.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I found 2 places. Between here and the city next to us. I am going to call the other tomorrow and will swing by the place when I go to ship this bat tomorrow and talk to the guy and see what he can do.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
2007 RockeTech 27

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=943626

2007rtpc.png

Last edited:

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
Have any of the 2011 bats sold on here? If so, send me links and I'll add them to the guide.

None that I can see. Just one that was traded. I was looking for a ballpark just in case...I have seen $149 from a site that retails demo bats. I'm nit sure if that's a good place to start or not.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Demos

None that I can see. Just one that was traded. I was looking for a ballpark just in case...I have seen $149 from a site that retails demo bats. I'm nit sure if that's a good place to start or not.
WC Sporting goods sells them and they are GTG.