Recent content by 6BALL

1. 6BALL

For Sale/Trade Freak 52 27oz

Is this bat still available
  2. 6BALL

softball spin tee

sorry I don't know how to up load pics its been awhile if you are interested pm me your number and screen name and I will send pics again sorry
  3. 6BALL

softball spin tee

new standard softball spin tee cup 12" softball 150.00 shipped usps priority delv pm if interested
  4. 6BALL

2016 Miken Big Cat

well miken did me good on my busted bat my new one came yesterday and a big thanks to mighty mike for the help and keep up the good work mike.i know since u live in ohio its hard to do anything outside at this time good luck on getting back in the game and with miken making a better product...
  5. 6BALL

2016 Miken Big Cat

650 my ll black didnt make it half way to that
  6. 6BALL

What's the best bat..New player to the 55 & over

miken black ultra ll or the combat ambush
  7. 6BALL

2016 Miken Big Cat

lefty i did send it back last wensday so ill will call next week and check and mike i will give u a call this bat is flat out nasty thou so i got one of the back ups ready for the spring its getting chilly in ohio.
  8. 6BALL

2016 Miken Big Cat

I'm not complaining just with all the hype with the durability it's a shame could have been a bad one I bought 3 so I'm hoping they mite send me another not holding my breath thou.
  9. 6BALL

2016 Miken Big Cat

Well fellas I have a ultra ll black fatality less than 300 swings on it using 44/375 trump stotes all swings were on 67-70 degree daysif could post pics I would sent it back to miken waiting to hear back
  10. 6BALL

NCSSA batter's box

Ours has no boxs and people ***** cause I still walk the box.
  11. 6BALL

Perfect BP Balls!

I have used them for years and u will get alot of use from them:D
  12. 6BALL

For Trade 27oz boombah boss

No low ball offers please
  13. 6BALL

Combat Dirty Girl

Senior c ombats are nasty
  14. 6BALL

For Trade 27oz boombah boss

Thanks jason