Recent content by AceSpace

1. A

LTB softballs

Purchased some, thanks
  2. A

LTB softballs

Looking for 5-6 ASA softballs. Not picky on the brand, just need them for coed league. Thanks.
  3. A

Need a name for a softball league.....Get $20 for winning submission

NISA = Northern Illinois Softball Association or CAMEL (TOE) = Chicago Area Mens Elite League (Teams Of Elite)
  4. A

Pitcher gets blasted with shaved bat

You know that guy feels like a real winner when he sees all the comments about him on the cincy board and here (if he comes here). When I saw those facebook pics of him that were posted on the cincy softball site it kinda fit the bill of some dumb hillbilly who would try to use a shaved bat...
  5. A

cwroth = GTG

Just finished up a perfect deal with him. Great to deal with, great communication, and overall top notch guy.
  6. A

LTTF OG Extended!

I have an OG extended I might be looking to sell. 28oz. In very good condition, only has a small chip and light bag wear. I have been thinking about letting it go because I hardly ever use it (probably has 150 hits max on it). I really haven't been paying attention to how much they go for...
  7. A

Grip-n-Rip Bat Racks for sale

Just got my rack yesterday. Looks good and thanks bump.
  8. A

Grip-n-Rip Bat Racks for sale

paypal bump Just sent my paypal. Thanks for the hook-up!
  9. A

theredrocket04

Just finished up a smooth deal with theredrocket04. Great to deal with.
  10. A

Rynxprs, WTF?!

I just got my order from him and although it did take a bit of time, he always kept me updated and has come through with great products and good communication. This was my second deal with him (shirts and batoos) and I know it can be frustrating but don't worry about him coming through for...
  11. A

rynxprs = gtg

Just finished up my second good deal with Steve. Great products. Thanks
  12. A

Bigdog99 is gtg

Just finished a deal with him and it went very well. Great communication and great product and very prompt. Highly recommended.
  13. A

Official Mavsrule owes us thread

bump... ...in hopes that this chode gets things cleared up for you guys.