Recent content by AHK Softball

1. AHK Softball

Problem

At the time nobody had the bat in stock...I was in a tough spot...
  2. AHK Softball

Problem

This is my problem...what ifs may have cost me but this is what I'm facing. Any ideas?
  3. AHK Softball

Problem

I bought a brand new NIW Louisville Slugger Z2000 (USSSA) in April from a guy via another website. He listed the item as with a receipt. Of course now that I broke it I go back to the guy since it was out of sight/mind when I bought it and he says he won it in a raffle. Ebay has a claim on him...
  4. AHK Softball

For Sale/Trade 30 ounce LS USSSA EL

Has 10-15 hits on it but would like a 27 or 28 ounce version for trade or a balanced model. Possibly open to other trades but am only interested in certain man/models.
  5. AHK Softball

For Trade 27 oz og freak

My bad...I saw
  6. AHK Softball

For Trade 27 oz og freak

Do you have pics?
  7. AHK Softball

Draft Results....

You draft them because you don't have easy pickings in a pro league. You have to be weak somewhere and if my back end rotation and rp is my weak spot I will live with that as all of this will change in the upcoming week with closer surprises. I intend to focus on that spot at the en I spring...
  8. AHK Softball

Draft Results....

Here is my team since I was kind of rough on you. Very tight in the middle with serviceable options as outfielders. This will give you an idea of why I feel my team would dominate your team. C-Y. Molina 1B-F. Freeman 2B-R. Cano SS-A. Cabrera 3B-H. Ramirez (Injury) 6 weeks OF-A. Jackson OF-C...
  9. AHK Softball

Draft Results....

Being honest when I say i'm not real fond of your team. I have done fantasy baseball for many years and keep up on all baseball fantasy and for monetary reasons. Middle infield as you indicated is rough and may kill you in the end. Outfield obviously is the strong point and your pitching is...
  10. AHK Softball

For Trade 27oz st100 for 26oz st100

How much would you sell for?
  11. AHK Softball

For Sale/Trade Easton SCN8

34/27 In great shape. ASA...110.00 or best offer
  12. AHK Softball

For Sale/Trade 27oz NR NIW Miken Ultra ASA

Sent you a pm..
  13. AHK Softball

For Sale/Trade Scn8

34/27 with normal wear and tare. Have used it for two years and looking to sell. 130.00..will get pics when I get back home.