Recent content by aicjarofflies

1. aicjarofflies

For Sale DDW and TPS GEN1X SB203 package

Decided to keep the DDW. Price updated for Gen1x.
  2. aicjarofflies

For Sale Team Worth Supercell and TPS Rich Plante package deal

Worth Team Supercell SSLLC: Weight sticker is missing but scales at 28.2oz. Good amount of end cap wear. Very minor waves when rag tested. Grip will need to be replaced. Louisville TPS Rich Plante 30oz: In very good shape for its age. No waves when rag tested. Normal scratches and...
  3. aicjarofflies

Price reduction bump.
  4. aicjarofflies

pumped that I snagged this classic demarini...

Return policies changed around 1998-1999. I remember as I was working at Sportmart at the time. Bought a 1998 at 225 after my discount. The bat dented and I had to send it back to Demarini for replacement. They sent me a 1999 as my replacement. Was not happy with that so I exchanged the...
  5. aicjarofflies

Decided to keep the DDW. Updating price for Gen1x. Lousville SB203 GEN1X XXL: 27oz unknown amount of swings. Does not appear to have any waves. Did do the rag test. Normal scratches and scuffs. Bat does have a good amount of paint wear. The photos don't pick that up too well. 1 small...
  6. aicjarofflies

Cartel Brag Thread

Now that right there is a kick in the balls.
  7. aicjarofflies

Cartel Brag Thread

Cartel Brag Post Less than retail :D
  8. aicjarofflies

Cartel Brag Thread

26,27x2,28
  9. aicjarofflies

Cartel Brag Thread

I take that as a job well done.
  10. aicjarofflies

Cartel Brag Thread

Got a tip from a friend and follow board bro so I went and checked it out. This time it actually paid off and here is what I have to show for it. I left the FSE's, MLC's, and Flippers but cleaned them out of these. :eek: *Note these bats cannot and will not be dealt here per board rules...
  11. aicjarofflies

For Sale 2 26oz Ultimate Distance Doublewalls

Up for sale is 2 26oz 2001(?) DDW's. One has the weight sticker and the other does not. They both feel similar. Both are in good shape with normal paint wear, scratches and scuffs. One does have a taper dent. Both barrels are still round. One has the original grip and one was replaced with...