Recent content by akkord

1. A

For Sale/Trade Eastons and Combats - SCN2Bs, SCX23, AV, OG Combat

Easton ST2-ZB 34/25 - great condition, no waves/cracks, unknown # of hits - 75 shipped Easton SCN2B - 33/24 - mint condition - SOLD Easton SCN2B - 34/25 - mint condition - NO LONGER AVAILABLE Easton SCX23 - 34/27 - mint condition, has the light grey flakes - 125 shipped NIW Combat AntiVirus...
  2. A

LTB Easton ST1-Z Connexion 26 or 27oz

Looking to buy a good condition to NIW (if they even exist)...will definitely pay a premium for those in excellent condition. PM me.
  3. A

Irvine CA - Mens League - Looking for 1 Player

Looking for 1 player since we have a lot of guys potentially out/can't make all games this upcoming season - highest men's division in Irvine. Season starts in a week or 2, we play Wed nights. **Disclaimer - if you don't click with the team you will not be asked to come back (that's just...
  4. A

LTB 26oz OG White Steele and ST1-Z

The better condition the higher I'll pay. 26oz only please. PM offers. Thanks.
  5. A

26oz OG White Steele and/or 26oz ST1-Z

Up for more looks.
  6. A

GTG cards4

Cards4 is g2g, picked up a WS from him.
  7. A

Bringing this up for more looks
  8. A

Up for more looks.
  9. A

Looking to buy both. The better condition the higher I'll pay. 26oz only please. PM offers. Thanks.
  10. A

For Sale/Trade DZ.Dudley Thunder Advance and new!

He'll get what he wants for them, if not he can throw them on the bay and get even more...I sold mine for $125 shipped a dozen for white ASA ones and I had 3 dozen that all went for that price. Bump for one of the best ASA balls still out there.
  11. A

For Sale/Trade New never used Pitchsafe pitching screen

Need any ASA Dudley Thunder Advances 375 .44? 3 dozen brand new in white straight trade for the Pitchsafe? If you decide to sell for $275 shipped I'll take it as well.
  12. A

GTG amaldo01 is G2G

Definitely a G2G guy, hooked it up with a Ritch's Superior.
  13. A

LTB: Ritchs Superior "Green Monster" 26oz

Thanks for the offer, but looking for the Ritch's specifically. Thanks for the offer as well, but looking for a 26oz. Up for more looks - have 3 now, looking for more :D
  14. A

GTG sweet-t is G2G

Picked up a Nanotek from him.