Recent content by angelfan114

1. A

northridge elite store

thanks for the email address.
  2. A

northridge elite store

A couple of my teammates said they are having a sale in the next couple of weeks. Has anyone heard anything on it?
  3. A

Easton sub dye and Easton hat

any updates?
  4. A

Elite Easter Sale

damn I wish I could have made it down there? anyone going tomorrow? I need someone to pick some stuff up for me. Will send cash threw paypal for everything
  5. A

Elite Easter Sale

anybody been to the sell? trying to deside if its worth the hour drive? Or is anyone planning on going to the sell thats willing to pick things up for me. Ill send you money threw paypal. I am looking to pick up a pullover, a few jerseys and a pair of shorts. How was the selection on those items?
  6. A

elite 9-11 jerseys

shirts and logos did the one you are talking about. if you search 9/11 you wwill see a couple of topics on them. I pmed shanabanana but havent heard back from him.
  7. A

elite 9-11 jerseys

Who did you order them from? A teammate of mine really wants one of these.
  8. A

elite 9-11 jerseys

Does anybody know if they are still available and where I can get one?
  9. A

Seaweed Bat Wax

I got mine today. It seems to work great so far.
  10. A

Sober Softball Leagues?!?!

I have played in these tournments before in so cal. The events are not about talking down at the drinkers. Its more of a celebration of turning our situations around and being around others that have done the same.
  11. A

Pjv416

anyone else have a review on this glove?
  12. A

i got the thanksgiving package. Great gear and fast shipping. look forward to doing more...

i got the thanksgiving package. Great gear and fast shipping. look forward to doing more business with you next time.
  13. A

Owners Liquidation Sale this weekend

great deal. 5 pears of pants, 5 sets of cleats and 1 shirt for $105. cant beat that anywere.
  14. A

Elite Specials of the Week - Inside -

please add angelfan114