Recent content by curtis52

1. C

For Sale Horween Launch #6 PRODCT

Trying to order through the website, but I can't seem to set up with an account with a Canadian address/postal code.
  2. C

New to Slowpitch - bat recommendations

You shouldn't have a problem in Ontario. Check FB marketplace, one of the million B/S/T FB groups or if your nearby, head to Turner Park in Hamilton this weekend.
  3. C

Softball for US Expat in Canada

Keeping in mind job options, the groupings I'd go with are probably: 1) London, Niagara, Ottawa 2) Kingston, Windsor 3) Chatham-Kent, Sudbury Field of work obviously has a lot to do with available job options, but I'd avoid Chatham-Kent & Sudbury regardless.
  4. C

Girl Pitching Coed

As others have said, if she wants to pitch and is capable give her a shot. As others have mentioned, from a competitive stand point it may help the team out. My coed team(6 & 4) has a female pitcher who knows what she is signing up for, and having her pitch makes the defense behind her a much...
  5. C

Any interest in Evil Ball for Canada

According to their website the bp52's do
  6. C

Any interest in Evil Ball for Canada

I'd try anything. Have to be better then the louisville and/or worth balls currently in use
  7. C

I’m hitting the ball up the middle and not pulling

^^^^agreed. Look for the hole and put the ball there. When they adjust, put it in the new hole they've created.