Recent content by jimbo007

1. J

Looking for 2 players, Myrtle Beach GSL E Oct 12-14

Our team is looking for 2 players for winter worlds this coming weekend. Had a few players unable to come last second so we scrambling for a few. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!
  2. J

LTB Louisville Slugger TPS Genesis SB103

Hey all, Looking for a good condition SB103 (recert or non-recert, but would be interested in the non-recert if I can find one). Paypal ready. Thanks.
  3. J

LTB Pitchsafe screen

Keeping my fingers crossed that somebody's got one they want to get rid of. bump
  4. J

LTB Pitchsafe screen

Looking to buy a pitchsafe screen, if someone's interested in selling let me know. Got the jugs screen which is great but I need something lighter/smaller for traveling.
  5. J

$50 logos and numbers

Shane designed the logo in my avatar, ultra easy to work with and he gave us 3 revisions without a complaint. Got the final logo finished within 2 days. Very, very impressive work and well worth the money.
  6. J

LTB Vinci TJ1952-L or comparable glove for pitching

How are the mesh series different than the TJ? They seem to run a little smaller? I bought a nice wilson A2000 superskin 14" glove bc it's incredibly light but I had problems fielding some of the harder hit balls up the middle because it seemed to bend the end of the glove back.. Plus the...
  7. J

LTB Vinci TJ1952-L or comparable glove for pitching

Heard these are awesome, I'm looking for this or something of comparable quality and price, plus it's for pitching so I'd want something w/ good padding, deep pocket, and somewhere around 13"-14". I'd prefer new or lightly used, if you've got something hit me up.
  8. J

GTG WORLD44 is gtg

Bought some cans of grip spray from him, very happy w/ product and was shipped quickly. +++ seller.
  9. J

superpack bat pack boombah?

My 2 cents, had the bag for about 2 months and I absolutely love it. The snaps are great because they are more convenient and less likely to break than the zipper (but you have both in case one fails). The plastic hooks are designed very well, they will secure your bag to any fence (they don't...
  10. J

GTG jeffg21 is VGTG

Bought 2 pairs of RPN pants new off jeffg21, they were shipped very quickly and were in mint condition. Very happy with the transaction.
  11. J

For Sale 34x33 Rovers - New

pants how does rpn pants fit compared to tyja? I wear shin guards since I pitch and like the baggier fit...
  12. J

GTG sh29 is GTG

Bought a used bat off of Shane w/ receipt, bat was as advertised and at my door 3 days after the pp went out. Would def recommend to anybody.
  13. J

FAS Softball discussion thread

so THIS is where all the fun's been...
  14. J

For Sale 2 Dozen Trump Stote BAM Balls Optic Yellow ASA

Another fellow fas member selling his softball stash... FAS messed up here, instead of banning the microcell balls and say a few select bats they went off the deep end, those balls are so incredibly mushy you'll be lucky to see 2 home runs a night.. Either they move the fences in or else teams...
  15. J

GTG cmac1530 is GTG

Bought some gurus off him and everything went smoothly. Would definitely recommend.