Recent content by ProHealth

1. P

Looking for the right glove.

Great info! Thank you. I will take a look. So many parents just buy any old glove. I have been struggling for a while in this decision, but this really helps.
  2. P

Awesome! Thank you for the information. I looked up the Rawlings Pro1000, they do look great. Would you buy it for a 13 year old?
  3. P

I was hoping you could help. My daughter is in 7th grade and will be playing Jr. High softball...

I was hoping you could help. My daughter is in 7th grade and will be playing Jr. High softball this spring. I am looking for the right glove for her. She is 13 years old and weighs around 86 pounds. She has always played infield, but may have to play a little outfield this year. I have heard a...
  4. P

My daughter is in 7th grade and will be playing Jr. High softball this spring. I am looking for the right glove for her. She is 13 years old and weighs around 86 pounds. She has always played infield, but may have to play a little outfield this year. Does anyone have a suggestion? I have heard a...