Recent content by pureevil14

1. P

Miken/Worth Challenge Finale

MIKEN / WORTH CHALLENGE FINALE! Jaycee Park is now taking entries for the Miken/Worth Challenge Finale September 4 – 7th. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take part in the biggest tournament in Canada in both cash payouts and prizes for only $400/team. To register, email your team name to...
  2. P

Miken/Worth Challenge Finale

MIKEN / WORTH CHALLENGE FINALE! Jaycee Park is now taking entries for the Miken/Worth Challenge Finale September 4 – 7th. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to take part in the biggest tournament in Canada in both cash payouts and prizes for only $400/team. To register, email your team name to...
  3. P

Boombah Drivetrain # , size , trade thread

size 10.5 #21
  4. P

2013 ASA vrs 2013 USSSA

I have been checking on the new ASA stamp and the new bats have only the new ASA stamp and only approved for ASA play.I checked worth and Miken their catalogs even say that
  5. P

1st Annual Bat Wars Tournament

great and you? I am just getting ready for another year of ball
  6. P

1st Annual Bat Wars Tournament

The Oilmen is running the tourney with all bat manufactures with no association,hope you come this will be fun event
  7. P

Custom batting gloves

we will offer free shipping also to all softball fans members,so 34.99 ea and free shipping
  8. P

Custom batting gloves

anyone else interested in these gloves I have a few reps so far and still looking for more thanks talk soon
  9. P

Custom batting gloves

thanks they are nice,already have sold some team sets.Most teams players are buying 2 sets.
  10. P

Custom batting gloves

conversion is only 1 thing to add plus duty,taxes,brokerage etc that is why we have higher prices in Canada
  11. P

Custom batting gloves

you are correct
  12. P

Custom batting gloves

all in canada price with all extra duty,taxes,brokerage included that is why for the higher price
  13. P

Custom batting gloves

thanks I think 34.99 is a good price for custom gloves too
  14. P

Custom batting gloves

if 12 we would have to double the cost and that would be too much,we have to stay at 25 per order, most players have 2 sets.
  15. P

Custom batting gloves

most gloves cost 34.99 but to get your logo on the glove like full dye jerseys is something new.To make them at the factory it is to hard to make one-offs and to keep the cost down we have to have a min per order