Recent content by swingnmiss

1. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

Weak as **** liner up the middle for a single.......... I only barreled up one ball all night. :(
  2. swingnmiss

Monsta Bats Forgiveness

Monsta performance is crazy, but I have yet to have one go more than a couple of hundred swing.......... Their durability is questioned by me.
  3. swingnmiss

Axe inferno senior bat

I can't say that I've ever swung a single senior bat that would not do the job........But, in my own experience the OG Dudley Lightnings and the Suncoast Mele's are clearly better than any of the others I have swung. So, yeah...They're all good, but not all the same. There are some that are...
  4. swingnmiss

Interesting co-ed situation

You know me............I always revert to being a child.
  5. swingnmiss

Interesting co-ed situation

Wait.........I was misled.......... I thought the headline said, "Interesting".............
  6. swingnmiss

Axe inferno senior bat

I know zero about them, but I've been swinging Suncoast Mele's. My Mele 4, I took the wrapper off of it and was immediately hitting balls 380'...... The thing is honestly stupid.
  7. swingnmiss

Hitting tips for opposite field hitting.

Lefty's love that low and in. Just dumb enough to make work.
  8. swingnmiss

Or, how mentally r-tarded Warpath was.
  9. swingnmiss

I see a tricky pitcher like that and I need a bomb........I'll get in the box way off the plate. Listen to the catcher shout, "Way off!!!!", watch the pitcher come in on me, sneak in and launch it 375' over the right center field fence.
  10. swingnmiss

I want to preface this by saying: I'm not great at going oppo. I don't see a lot of pitches to do it with because pitchers know that if I start early they may end up eating it. So, I am not the authority on it. Now, having said that. My good friend, who is amazing at it says, you should...
  11. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

Fence double to right center in St George Utah........... So much fun.
  12. swingnmiss

Official Last Bat 2024

Very nice. :)
  13. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

Well, it's two steps further back to the dugout, but I don't have to run there.
  14. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

I don't need to to be a step closer.............It's hit and sit.......... :)
  15. swingnmiss

Where do you play?

Yes......But, God loves us lefties the best. We always hit out of a flat box and the wind always blows out to right field.