Search results

1. chasetennant

Rawlings PRODCT Custom Primo

Thanks a ton, love the glove man!
  2. chasetennant

Rawlings PRODCT Custom Primo

Looks sweet! What color is the stitching if you don't mind me asking?
  3. chasetennant

LTB Mizuno Pro Limited GMP500AX

If anyone has a NWT/NWOT, please shoot me a pm. Doesn't need have the box/ extras. Thanks!
  4. chasetennant

For Sale/Trade Black Wilson A2000 1787 11.75 RHT

Out of curiosity, how was the palm liner re-done?
  5. chasetennant

LTB Nike Shado Elite J 12.25

Really looking to spend some money on a 12.25 Shado Elite J. If anyone has one, please let me know
  6. chasetennant

Nike Shado Elite J questions...

I really appreciate the info, thanks. Mind me asking what website you ordered off of?
  7. chasetennant

Nike Shado Elite J questions...

I am very interested in buying a shado elite, but have had no luck finding one. Tried on a buddy of mines and it was the most comfortable glove that I have ever worn. My questions/ concerns is that for those who have them, how do they run in terms of size? I know that the 11.75 and smaller...
  8. chasetennant

LTB Looking to buy/ trade for an A2000 1782

Hey everyone, I am looking for a mint/new Wilson A2000 1782 glove. I saw two pro issue 1782's on this site a while back and would love to get my hands on one. I am willing to pay or trade. I have a Rawlings Primo and Pro Preferred in great condition, both 11.5". Thanks!
  9. chasetennant

LTB LTB 11.5" - 12" Pitching Glove

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a new glove and was wondering if anyone has either a new or very lightly used pitching glove that they are willing to sell. I am looking for a top quality glove and I am willing to spend up to around $350. In terms of webbing, I would prefer either a...