Search results

1. chasetennant

LTB Mizuno Pro Limited GMP500AX

If anyone has a NWT/NWOT, please shoot me a pm. Doesn't need have the box/ extras. Thanks!
  2. chasetennant

LTB Nike Shado Elite J 12.25

Really looking to spend some money on a 12.25 Shado Elite J. If anyone has one, please let me know
  3. chasetennant

Nike Shado Elite J questions...

I am very interested in buying a shado elite, but have had no luck finding one. Tried on a buddy of mines and it was the most comfortable glove that I have ever worn. My questions/ concerns is that for those who have them, how do they run in terms of size? I know that the 11.75 and smaller...
  4. chasetennant

LTB Looking to buy/ trade for an A2000 1782

Hey everyone, I am looking for a mint/new Wilson A2000 1782 glove. I saw two pro issue 1782's on this site a while back and would love to get my hands on one. I am willing to pay or trade. I have a Rawlings Primo and Pro Preferred in great condition, both 11.5". Thanks!
  5. chasetennant

LTB LTB 11.5" - 12" Pitching Glove

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a new glove and was wondering if anyone has either a new or very lightly used pitching glove that they are willing to sell. I am looking for a top quality glove and I am willing to spend up to around $350. In terms of webbing, I would prefer either a...