Search results

1. Rgates8

Demarini 30oz

Looking for a nice shape back up Demarini 30oz flipper, juggy, stadium, RD. Or 28oz Deuce, flippers I have a couple utrip RD’s and some other stuff in 26oz if someone wanted to do a trade also.
  2. Rgates8

30 oz senior bat

I swing them because when I don’t I’m a dead pull hitter and have taken out a couple 3rd base coaches in my day swinging 27oz as I always have.With a 30 I can go up the middle and even to right on occasion. I guess it’s just more bat I’m dragging through the zone gets my hands out front of the...
  3. Rgates8

One Nation Slowpitch

Our area used to have 7 divisions full of teams and lots of tournaments when we were NSA. We switched to ASA and saw a steady decline over the years of divisions and teams. Now this One Nation switch coupled with COVID I’m guessing we will have more of a decline this year than normal. Not saying...
  4. Rgates8

One Nation Slowpitch

Yes I was told each individual has to pay a registration fee and be given a status of play A-Rec. I am also excited about looking for a Utrip bat.
  5. Rgates8

One Nation Slowpitch

Question- our local softball league is abandoning our long time ASA sanction for something called One Nation Softball. We will apparently be using rules from all sanctions with maybe no limitations to bats used with 52/300 balls. Just wondering if anyone knows of this and can tell me how this...
  6. Rgates8

Demarini Deuce

PM sent
  7. Rgates8

LTB Rawlings PROS27MTB Pro Preferred

Looking for a PROS27MTB right hand throw. Prefer one in very good shape if possible.i believe these are 12.75 models but not sure if they come in different sizes. Would want at least 12.50. Have cash in hand and ready to buy
  8. Rgates8

LTB Looking for a demarini fu dawg

I guess I was thinking out loud whether or not I would sell one, what is the purpose of your post bro?
  9. Rgates8

LTB Looking for a demarini fu dawg

I have a few, not sure if I really wanna sell any of them though
  10. Rgates8

For Sale Demarini flipper og asa 2016

douchebag, nice. Thanks for that Joker. It’s no wonder everybody is moving to other sites. Yer a class act bro
  11. Rgates8

For Sale Demarini flipper og asa 2016

I’m fresh out of flippers, got a super minty 15 juggy 26 and a purple mercy I’m gonna move. That’s it for this spring. Be posting them soon
  12. Rgates8

LTB HOH Outfield glove. RHT, 12.5-12.75

Hate busting in on a post but I would be interested in seeing some pics of that 303 if Gawe22 doesn’t end up with it.
  13. Rgates8

Nothing to see here.

So what yer telling me is, you still got the deuce?
  14. Rgates8

LTB Demarini Yeti

Hard to beat the 4.one tech. Old mercy’s, fu-Dawg’s, kick ass when they finally get broken in. I think my old Misery Loves Company is 4.one tech. I might be wrong, that thing is the best bat I’ve ever had next to an RD
  15. Rgates8

Demarini The One (MLC)

Weight? BTW, you’d have a tough time getting $200 for this NIW on here. I am looking for a good shape MLC 26oz, but I wouldn’t be interested at that price.
  16. Rgates8

Nice score on that KTJ. Let me know what you think of it, I’m in the market for one

Nice score on that KTJ. Let me know what you think of it, I’m in the market for one
  17. Rgates8

For Sale demarini 25EL omega

One thing I would advise when buying a carbon, if you normally swing 27oz then get your carbon in 26oz. The end load is ridiculous. My first one was a 27 and it ate my lunch, I have a 25 now.
  18. Rgates8

For Sale demarini 25EL omega

Rock solid, I’m lucky enough to play ASA ball in a league that uses 44’s and these bats crush them. Very durable as well
  19. Rgates8

For Sale USA, RD28, Omega, Juggy

It’s all good, slowing down on the bats for a bit. Besides that I don’t play much utrip ball anymore and I have four utrip RD’s. I would entertain more ASA RD’s at some point