Search results

1. mreedjr14

Quirkiest Field you have Played on?

My weeknight league field here in NJ is 300 feet to the poles, 320 to straight left and straight right, then 270 to dead center.
  2. mreedjr14

PRICE CHECK-A2000 DW5 PI & "the A2000" 1798

Hey guys. Thinking of thinning out a little bit. Most likely will sell one but may end up selling both. A2000 DW5 (AKV code) Pro Issue - PIAS pickup. Thought I was going to use it more but I haven't really touched it. Very much broken in. Has some tears. Not in the greatest shape but still very...
  3. mreedjr14

Miken 13.5 vs 14 or 15

I personally don't like anything over 13.5. I had a 14 inch Miken KO a couple of years ago and hated it.
  4. mreedjr14

SSK premier Pro star2-net and SSk supersoft leather

I'm curious about this too. I see SSK popping up more and more.
  5. mreedjr14

For Sale Price Drop---Vintage "the A2000" XLC

Selling my Japan made vintage Wilson A2000 XLC. Leather is in decent shape. Has cracks. Recently relaced. Would be a nice addition to a collection. $65 shipped CONUS paypal f&f or add fees. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1mgbijgad20acl8dXEs-rJMEMkoBaraks
  6. mreedjr14

Where to buy Replacement Webs for web swaps

I was looking around for a while about a year ago for the same reason. Your best option IMO is caving and spending the $40. Anything cheaper than that (if you can even find something cheaper) the quality will be severely lacking. I ended up buying an i web from usasportsdirect and the quality is...
  7. mreedjr14

Introduction and Question on softball gloves

I love my A2000 SP13. I play both 3B and OF and I feel it's a perfect size for both spots. Definitely worth a look if you don't mind bumping up to 13 inch.
  8. mreedjr14

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

It is about 7 inches long and a little bit wider than 1.5 inches.
  9. mreedjr14

GTG csc11 is GTG

Quick payment. Easy transaction. GTG guy here.
  10. mreedjr14

For Sale/Trade A2000 DP15

DP15 sold!
  11. mreedjr14

Catcher's mitt sold.
  12. mreedjr14

SOLD----------DP15 (KJV code) - Has 2 years of use. Glove was recently relaced and laces are still pretty stiff still. Leather has plenty of life left in it. Broken in TIP. - SOLD shipped CONUS paypal/venmo f&f or add fees. SOLD-------32.5" catcher's glove - Has been used for quite a few years...
  13. mreedjr14

My local PIAS has the area on the website where you can shop online. I check once a week for steals. I got a Pro Issue A2000 DW5 2 weeks ago for $42. It's beat up but after some TLC it will end up being the steal of the year for me.
  14. mreedjr14

Davis dyed the glove to all black. I relaced it myself. Thanks for the compliment! I love the way it turned out.
  15. mreedjr14

Had my SP13 dyed by Dan and I bought a piece of full grain leather to make my own trap. First time I ever laced one too. Will see how long the leather will last.
  16. mreedjr14

Anyone have info on "the A2000" 1798

Anyone know when they were made? I might look into getting one to add to my collection but I literally have never heard of the model before today. Any info will help. Thanks.
  17. mreedjr14

Bat grips....what you using?

Every time I try something new, I always find myself going back to .5 lizard skin. Even if I have to regrip every year or twice a year, so be it. I also use electrical tape to make a taper at the knob. Just my preference. The lizard skin sticks to it nicely.