Search results

1. Lemond

Basket webs

Probably a quick and easy question for the gurus: I was shopping for an OF glove for DD. Ended up with this beauty thanks to @ANNASDAD : https://ballgloves.com/rawlings-horween-heart-of-the-hide-prot-baseball-glove-12-75-inch-right-hand-throw/ However, we like basket webs in this house, so...
  2. Lemond

LTB Pancake glove

Thinking about getting a training mitt for the kiddos. Rawlings has their "Great Hands" version for on sale $32 on line, then they jump up to a HOH version for $150. The GH version looks really cheap, and if I'm going to spend $150 and get in trouble for it, I'm thinking I'm getting another...
  3. Lemond

Team gloves

So, a thought sparked by two things: 1. Wilson's win a glove for your entire team spam 2. Big 5 spam that had the Mizuno Shadow Series "gloves" on sale from $45 to $35 with a limit of 4 1. I sent Wilson an entry for both of my kids' teams (baseball and softball) since Wilson already has my...
  4. Lemond

LTB Mid-level utility glove for DS

First, thank you to all of the glove gurus. I have learned a tremendous amount over the last few months. My DS needs a new glove, and you folks are amongst the few who are ready, willing and able to share great glove knowledge, so I thought I would ask. My DS is 11 and small, so needs a small...