Search results

1. R

Price check

Hey all, It's been a while and since I won't be playing softball anytime soon, was wondering what is the going rate for these bats? Easton Kirby Bomb Squad (34/27) Demarini J2 Flyswatter (34/27) These haven't seen a hit or have been outside of the garage since Covid started. I would guess the...
  2. R

Been out for a while....

I haven't been playing softball for over 5 years now other than a once a year wood bat company tournament. I'm actually playing tonight for the first time over at Sportsplex in Santee. I wanted to try and get a little up-to-date, but I think that my bats are now illegal for use, but wanted to...
  3. R

GTG chippolk13

GTG in my book. Good communication!
  4. R

Price Check 27oz The One.12

Getting a gauge on the price for this stick and I had it posted in the Easton forum, but checking in the Demarini forum as well. Thanks!
  5. R

Price Check Couple of Eastons and a Demarini

Looking for prices on my both of my Easton Flexes and a lone Demarini. I know the prices have dropped on these things, but wanted to get some board feedback on prices to expect since my thoughts may differ from reality. 28oz OG Flex (SCN3) 28oz '08 Flex (SCN8) 27oz One.12 (CL22) Any...
  6. R

One.12 vs. J2 Fly Swatter

I'm trying to find a new ASA Demarini gamer, but can't find too much information on the J2 Fly Swatter edition. I haven't swung Demarini for a few years, but wouldn't mind trying it again since i loved the 2-piece design. Any recommendations??
  7. R

GTG ****360 is GTG

Smooth transaction through and through! I'd do business with him in a heartbeat..
  8. R

Kapalualogo is GTG

Don't hesitate in dealing with Kapalualogo. Great communication and fast payment!
  9. R

FIREDEW is GTG

Excellent communication throughout the transaction. Fast shipping...can't wait to hit with the bat now.
  10. R

totalmadness45 is GTG

Great communication throughout the transaction. I'm considered a newbie here, but I've made two deals here and they have come out great! Thanks for the great deal Darrell.
  11. R

Vinny42 is GTG

Excellent transaction and communication. Nice 27 oz Freak +. Can't wait to hit with it!