Search results

1. 1

anyone notice new options on the custom builder?

palm and back welting is separate, heel and finger laces are separate, number option is the same as the pro option (replaces the r), pinky embroidery option all good stuff
  2. 1

JT dark shadow or navy?

Been a while but I'm gonna pull the trigger. Going with a navy HoH (navy welting, laces, etc.) with white stitching. Keeping it simple for what will probably be the first of many. Thanks everyone for your help on everything, especially steering me away from the metallic binding. I haven't seen...
  3. 1

JT dark shadow or navy?

that does look just like the tucker/buxton glove
  4. 1

suede?

thanks! will check it out.
  5. 1

JT dark shadow or navy?

From what Davis and Rous have said, it seems like bieber's glove is likely navy leather thats worn since it looks silvery green and tucker's is dark shadow. Tucker's still looks slicker than what I've heard about the dark shadow (you can see where you've run your fingers over the leather bc of...
  6. 1

suede?

Anyone know if the suede/nubuck option is still available to customize? It used to be an option on the builder but hasn't been in awhile. I was surprisingly impressed by the Bellinger 57 series after the suede on the ellsbury hoh from a few years ago sucked.
  7. 1

JT dark shadow or navy?

thanks for the input everyone. I'm between two gloves atm--one dark shadow and the other navy but pro preferred (i'm hoping that the higher quality leather won't fade but that might be wishful thinking). Let me know which one you think would look better in person. The navy one is basically a...
  8. 1

JT dark shadow or navy?

do you think bieber's or tucker's gloves in the pics are dark shadow? Bieber's looks way too dark to be the hoh grey but also shiny, and I can;t tell if tucker's is just worn black and the lighting is bad. If anyone has any pics of dark shadow or navy customs feel free to drop pics in this thread.
  9. 1

JT dark shadow or navy?

Hey everybody--longtime follower first time poster here. I'm a college outfielder looking to buy my first custom and I had a few questions. Don't know if any of y'all saw shane bieber's glove this season or whatproswear's cole tucker post with the buxton plats, but both look kinda like dark...