Search results

1. D

Total control weighted balls

Should I be using composites with these? I’ve been using a singlewall because I don’t trust using my gamers against a 16oz ball. Guys on my team said they use their gamers all the time with these.
  2. D

Sic bats

Anyone use them? Whats the verdict? And are they really only legal in one nation?
  3. D

Philly area Sunday league. Maybe jersey

Anybody need some guys? I’m a lefty pitcher and both my brothers are infielders. I have some pop and they both are solid singles and doubles guys. Shoot me a text 2159006224
  4. D

For Sale Fishing reels

Have almost new van staal vsx2-200 used twice, spoiled with 30lb power pro. Looking for $725 shipped. Also have a Penn slammer iv 5500 spoiled with 30lb power pro. Looking for $135 shipped. Both rinsed off after every outing. I will do a package deal of $800.
  5. D

Why

Why the **** would you need a 52/700 ball?
  6. D

Wood bat

Who makes a thin handle wood bat?
  7. D

Bass VS Anarchy

Was looking at bats and found that anarchy came out with an assassin. It looked familiar then remembered bass had one too. Is anarchy the new bass? Was wondering what happened to bass.
  8. D

Tyja?

What ever happened to them? They had the warmest pants for fall ball.
  9. D

Shipping bats

What’re yous using to ship bats? Just cost me $27 to ship a bat usps priority.
  10. D

LTB Red/white/blue pants

As the title says, looking for red, white, and blue sub-dye or braided pants. Size 38, length can be 30” or longer. Lmk what you got
  11. D

Victus

Does anybody know if victus still offers a slowpitch bat? Can’t find a bat with a 21/4” barrel on their site.
  12. D

ASA/USA of PA states

Anybody needs a player for states? Mainly pitch, but don’t mind catching, 1st, or EH. Left bat and arm.
  13. D

Make this make sense to me

I see all the time people talking about bats and saying, “this bat is better for weaker players. Noticed my weaker hitters hitting better than my power hitters with this bat. Etc” how’s that make sense. I get a feel is a thing. But let’s say a weaker hitter and a power hitter both swing a 26oz...
  14. D

Price Check Some older eastons

25.5oz SIS helmet reckoning ASA 100 swings 27oz raw power Bergman ASA 200 swings 28oz SCX3 500 swings 27oz SCN3 pretty webbed up and hot unknown number of swings 28oz Synergy2 unknown number of swings, complete log
  15. D

LTB Pants

Looking for pants in white but doesn’t have to be. Burgundy and powder blue braid. Waist size 38-40 length 32-long. Show me what you got
  16. D

Pants

Boombah doesn’t really carry the stock they use to have as far as colors and piping goes, is there any other place like this with out having to do custom orders and wait 3-5 weeks?