Search results

1. Vancouvertav

Titanium Bat

I’d buy it thru ya. Finder fee. Call me at 604 992 2223
  2. Vancouvertav

NSA bat recommendation

Og miken Freak is probably still your hest bet my friend. Its an old NSA stamp too so cool you can use it. The only other hotter NSA stamp Bat in all my testing was called a Jak’d Nemesys Lypses1 model #. Thing is very rare tho. Swing that freak. Theres nothin any better then it today.
  3. Vancouvertav

Rack o Legends hotness post.

Jack o lantern , Rack o Legends.
  4. Vancouvertav

The rarest TPS's all in one place

Bout a decade. The rarest on i got is a blue easton titanium. Things magic.
  5. Vancouvertav

The rarest TPS's all in one place

Ti51 got the SB71N blue and the almighty SB34
  6. Vancouvertav

original miken ultra vs todays senior bats

Whats the wig popper
  7. Vancouvertav

LTB Red long shell pst

The Original red and black 137 and the xpst4 are probably hotter then the utrip ones. Any of the 2001-2003 models
  8. Vancouvertav

LTB SB73 TPS VOLTAGE and SCN9 Easton

The red old asa stamp Voltage (banned) The White SCN9 voltage. For the collection wall
  9. Vancouvertav

Bat collection additions for BP

Im going to rate them all with brand new out of wrapper flouro Green Worth HOT Dots .52/275 first. Then i will mix in some gold .40/400 Hard balls. I will plot the same day. Same temps.
  10. Vancouvertav

Bat collection additions for BP

Some old and some new faces showed up. Going out tomorrow for distance and feel testing. Brand new HotDots and some NSA balls. I’ve decided that collecting not NIW is way more fun. I started in excel spreadsheet starting from Bats from 1970, I’m going to properly work my way up to the DECADE...
  11. Vancouvertav

Super freak is insane. One of my longest balls anyone ever witnessed me hit was a low short pitch and that endload burried right into it.Ball Didnt come down for about 8 seconds. I have been looking for one ever since. The Yellow, pink, red crazy graphicky one. 2014-2016 perhaps
  12. Vancouvertav

Which model was the very first Demarini Doublewall Distance?

Haha. Double wall to the knee caps is so much worse than a singlewall
  13. Vancouvertav

You know it. Crazy Bat. I actually just think its a yellow rip it repaint
  14. Vancouvertav

Okay so whats the bat model and year of release ? That was my question.
  15. Vancouvertav

Was it the blue silver or the black silver with graphics? I see various models 1996-1997 … looki g for insight into the actual first OG doublewall by demarini
  16. Vancouvertav

LTB Og white steel or PST red/black 137

Looking to round out an OG metals colllection Top dolla for good condish. Finders fee for any leads.