Search results

Softball.com:

1. C

GTG MidTennCoEd

I sold him a bat last week. Super fast on the payment. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro.:thumb:
  2. C

For Sale Ls z1000 asa

sold this bat has been sold
  3. C

For Sale Ls z1000 asa

pics yes i can text pics. Pm me your number
  4. C

For Sale Ls z1000 asa

pics I know i posted this at work and i don't have any but i will get some shortly
  5. C

For Sale Ls z1000 asa

for sale used but not abused $150 obo. 26oz balanced.
  6. C

For Sale Academy gift cards

trade I would have traded you a TPS Z1000 26oz Balanced
  7. C

LTTF A Hunting Trail Camera

trail cam Saturday evening bump
  8. C

LTTF A Hunting Trail Camera

I have a 2011 ASA Z1000 Balanced 26oz. It has 300-500 hits on it. No webbing, no wobble. Bat has normal bat rash. Hit me up if you have a trail camera to trade.
  9. C

Which bat converted you to a new brand?

bats started with the Ritch's Superior Blue Powerdome then Demarini Double Wall Distance Then Miken Ultra 2 Then Easton Then Worth Then Reebok Back To Worth Now I am back to 26oz Balanced z1000 Louisville (2011 model that's on FIRE)
  10. C

2013 ASA Bat and Ball Standard

bla bla bla ban all composites and get back to the 47cor 525comp ball and start swinging metal again. its that easy
  11. C

z1000 hype

asa z1000 I have a ASA 2011 balanced version and it kills the 52cor 300lb balls. I love it.
  12. C

Longest acting member

I joined in 2003. I don't post much but I get a bunch of good info just by reading
  13. C

Batted Ball Speed

Since ASA has switched to a new ball, i was wondering if there is any difference between batted ball speed between an ASA bat and a U-trip bat. I play ASA in the Bryan/College Station, TX area and our leagues are allowing U-trip bats.
  14. C

ASA using NSA/USSSA bats

Both of our city leagues here in Bryan/College Station allowed the use of UTrip bats this season with the new 52 cor ball.
  15. C

Official 2011 Result of your last AB

Last AB i swung, felt a pop, dribbled it to third base, couldn't run to first got thrown out. end result a broken floating rib.
  16. C

For Trade Reebok Melee 2010

bat the bat is sold
  17. C

trade /sale Bump to the top
  18. C

Reebok Sale Pending
  19. C

Price I will let it go for $100
  20. C

Want a 2010 ASA Z1000 26oz. PM me your email addy and I will send pics of needed. The Melee is 27oz and is a ASA Stick. It has maybe a 150-200 hits.