Search results

1. #1stunna

BIG BOY Synergy CNT + 30 oz

hey bros just got this bat it has 2 returns and is well broken in ive seen it hit but its way to heavy for me it has the normal spider webbing and what looks like a paint chip opinions would be nice on it if someone would be nice enough to post the pics up in this thread ill email them to em...
  2. #1stunna

Hr Derby/outlaw Bats

im lookin for anything in the 26oz to 27oz weight can be used or niw nr bats doesnt matter can be stock appearing
  3. #1stunna

tumtum00 please get in contact with me

need to hear from you ive called and sent u private messages and emails let me know whats going on still havent recieved your bat???????
  4. #1stunna

Opinions on this situation needed!!!!

Okay guys here is the deal in either late August or early Septmember I traded with a board bro on here, I gave him a Nr m75 120 and a broken second batch synergy with a valid RA number and a reciept all he had to do was send the bat in with the reciept and he had himself a 08 stealth plus. Well...
  5. #1stunna

Jugernaut1 is gtg

great doing bussiness with shipped on time and even advertised for me lol
  6. #1stunna

O Town Is Again GTG

he did a great job again ppl he is defiantly more than gtg
  7. #1stunna

otown is gtg

i was his first deal on here he shipped first and all and bat was in excelent condition he shouldnt have to ship first again in my book way to go otown!!!!!
  8. #1stunna

tocchet is gtg

great deal with him
  9. #1stunna

My Feedback Thread #1Stunna

Ive done a few deals on here so if yall guys dont mind put or gtg deal in this thread thanks guys
  10. #1stunna

Matt00 is gtg

matt00 is gtg on my list thanks for the fast and easy deal
  11. #1stunna

fightin' fish

he is good to go boys awesome communication and bat was exactly as described and even saved me some time by shipping to a third party i had a deal with thanks bro hope you many more good deals to go
  12. #1stunna

Duriisimo is GTG

Bat and reciept where recieved as described he is gtg in my book.