Search results

1. BigErn39

Looking to buy old stamp bat....

Haven't played in 10 years due to my son playing baseball. He is in college now and looking to get back into the game. Our local league allows USSSA1.2/NSA 2012 bats. Not looking to spend a bunch and not tied to particular brand, just curious what is out there?
  2. BigErn39

LTB Pitching mask

Looking for something slightly used or in good shape. Worth helmet, Rip-it Pro, etc...don't really have a preference just wanted to see what is out there. Don't want to buy new as I'm only playing 1 night a week now.
  3. BigErn39

For Sale Resmondo 454

Sold Bat is gone, thanks!
  4. BigErn39

For Sale Resmondo 454

Final price drop.... $75 pay pal gift...I'll leave this price today only then it will go to ebay.
  5. BigErn39

For Sale Resmondo 454

Price drop... I want this sold today so will do $85 as a pay pal gift....
  6. BigErn39

For Sale Resmondo 454

Selling a used, 26oz Resmondo 454. Its the black/orange one, old stamps but I believe its still legal in NSA/ISA/GSL. The bat has the typical composite "sand" rattle but no cracks or end cap seperation. Typical ball marks/smudges from a year old bat. Don't have the receipt but the bat is...
  7. BigErn39

LTB Youth Big Barrel (2 3/4) Bat

Still looking... Bump it up, still in the hunt...
  8. BigErn39

LTB Catcher's equipment

Looking to get some catcher's equipment for my 8U travel team. It needs to be small enough to fit 7/8 year old boys. Used is fine but needs to be in good condition.
  9. BigErn39

LTB Youth Big Barrel (2 3/4) Bat

As the title says, looking for a 27/17 (-10) youth big barrel bat (2 3/4). Not brand specific so let me know what you guys got.
  10. BigErn39

Kid's glove sizes

What size glove does your 7-8 year old boys wear? 11, 11.5, 12??
  11. BigErn39

son is playing first year of player pitch and looking of suggestions on

My son... Is about the same size and he swings a -10 (27/17) Easton XL3. In my opinion Easton makes the best baseball bats but there are a lot of options out there. The best thing for you to do is probably take him to a sporting good store and have him try some out so you can see what...
  12. BigErn39

Maryland to the Big10...Rutgers to follow

Stupid choices If Big 10 wanted to expand (for the sake of actually making the conference better) then they should have went after Florida State and Louisville. FSU and Maryland were the only 2 teams that voted against raising the ACC exit fee so obviously both of these programs are looking...
  13. BigErn39

For Sale Easton Big Barrel S1

Bump... Might also be interested in trades for softball bat or glove....
  14. BigErn39

For Sale Easton Big Barrel S1

Selling a Easton S1 Big Barrel (26"/14oz). Bat is in excellent condition it's just too light for my son. Would be a great starter bat for a 5-7 year old. It has a receipt dated 7/20/12 and it has the new USSSA stamp. The model # is JBB11S1. I paid $180 for it, would like to get $150...
  15. BigErn39

For Sale Elite pull overs

1 left Nice pull over...1 left to sell
  16. BigErn39

For Sale Catalyst Endload

Answer... Yep it was.
  17. BigErn39

Sold Bat has been sold locally...
  18. BigErn39

Bump.... looking for $100 OBO...
  19. BigErn39

1 sold.... LongHaulBomber took 1, 1 left to sell...
  20. BigErn39

Bump Price drop...