Search results

1. Exparrot

2013 B3 Replacement

My beloved (and well broken-in) black and blue B3 went one step closer to the grave last night in my first BP session of the year. What's my best new-tech option for replacement? I need long-barrel balanced, and I swing 26. Is the Ghost my best option in these specs? Thanks.
  2. Exparrot

Near-death B4 pictures

Thought I'd show off what a few thousand swing, beaten to hell B4 on it's last legs looks like. A couple more DEEP spirals (I think cracks) showed up in the last week or so, so this baby's on her way back to Easton.
  3. Exparrot

$99 ASA Bat - Wegman or BBL4?

Sold my old, beat to hell L4 to a friend for a bill, so I have a little money to spend. There's a bunch of places that have last year's Easton line for $100 or thereabouts, and I'm trying to stick to one-piece. I could be persuaded to look at the Kirby if it's that much better. So, which...
  4. Exparrot

Price Check Local deal for a '14 Flipper

Got a buddy who's looking to move a 2014 Black/Green flipper locally. 100ish swings, still glossy. No issues. Lizard Skin. What would a reasonable price be for him to ask?
  5. Exparrot

GTG tnbowhunter is GTG

Bought a Torq from Chris. Great communication, and the bat was minty! Thanks again!
  6. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade 33/23 Easton SCN6B (-10)

SOLD my SCN6B. This sat in my garage for the last few years, and I have no desire to hold onto it for my daughter (she's 5 now). No webbing, paint issues, or wobble. No stress cracks around the connection either (see pictures). SOLD for $130 TYD.
  7. Exparrot

Going Rate for 6Bs?

I have a 33/23 SCN6B that I need a ballpark on. Original everything, no webbing, paint chips or wobble. Also no stress cracks around the connection. Would I be able to move it quickly around the $160 range? Thanks!
  8. Exparrot

Name that bat (ASA league)

Fellas, not really up on my DeMarini gear lately, but I have a question. Played against a team in our ASA league last night. Mostly younger kids, a couple of which we had to remind you can't lead-off the base before the pitch is thrown, as well as having an ump that was obviously working his...
  9. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. 2011 ASA z1000 for B3/B4

Looking for a 26 oz. Easton B3 or B4. Will add cash for returnable or 2014 models. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1367673
  10. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. 2011 ASA z1000

SOLD for asking. Selling my 26.4 oz OG ASA 2011 z1000. I'm the original owner, and it's got about 400-500 swings on it. Original grip (missing weight sticker if it matters), no wobble, rattle or webbing. Only problem other than normal scratches is a small paint crack under the word...
  11. Exparrot

Why are B3s and B4s so scarce here?

I've been looking for a decently priced B3 or B4 (prefer last year's B3) but I haven't seen many of them around. Lots of L4 and L6, but no B-series. Is there a reason for this? They hot as hell and nobody's selling them, or are endloaded bats just better suited for the 400+ mashers on SBF?
  12. Exparrot

How noticeable is the EL difference...

between an OG 2011 Z1000 and the newer stuff? I've been swinging endloaded Eastons, and now I can't seem to get the feel of my somewhat balanced OG z1k. If I trade for something endloaded (26 oz. if it matters) will there be a major difference, or is the EL mild like in the lighter Eastons?
  13. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade 34/24 Easton SCN4b

SOLD for asking. Selling my 34" 4b, since it just doesn't get enough swings. Slight wobble, no click. Original grip, and no webbing that I can see. Looking for $235 as goods shipped. Trades could be accepted for 2013 or 2014 Easton ASA bats, L3, B4 preferred, but I will take any offers...
  14. Exparrot

33" SCN1B at the PIAS...

in Madison for $100. East side location, bat looked pretty decent. Just passing the info on for someone from that area that might want a decent deal.
  15. Exparrot

Buddy bought a bat on eBay...

that was advertised as having no webbing. This is what he got: If he disputes this, is eBay smart enough to know what webbing is?
  16. Exparrot

GTG SickSticks is a GTG WI Bro

Had a great deal with SickSticks. Fast payment, good communication. Thanks again!
  17. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade 34/26 2012 Xeno

Bat is SOLD. 34/26 (-8) 2012 Xeno, model FP12X8. This is a NR. It has a wobble, but it’s been there since about 10 swings in and hasn’t gotten any worse. This one has about 250 swings, and has some webbing on the white part of the Xeno logo. This is basically a 2012 Z1000 in every way...
  18. Exparrot

For Sale 28 oz. SCN8

Bat is SOLD for $100 34/28 SCN8 08 Flex. This is fully returnable and apart from a few paint blemishes, in great shape. Probably only has 300-400 hits on it, and with my buddy having an SCN3, this one gets very few cuts. Currently has a grey Gamma grip, no webbing anywhere.
  19. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade 32/22 scn4b

Bat has been sold... This one is my cousin’s 32/22 SCN4B. This one hasn’t been abused, has very little wobble (if any), no webbing and a few paint chips. This still has a lot of life yet. Unknown hits, but it was used by a pre-teen for one season (no BP). $165 OBO ASA trades only...
  20. Exparrot

For Sale/Trade Three ASA bats, SCN8, 34/26 Xeno and 32/22 SCN4B

Up for sale are three ASA bats, one SP and two FP. First up is a 34/28 SCN8 08 Flex. This is fully returnable and apart from a few paint blemishes, in great shape. Probably only has 300-400 hits on it, and with my buddy having an SCN3, this one gets very few cuts. Currently has a grey...