Search results

1. J

Looking for 2 players, Myrtle Beach GSL E Oct 12-14

Our team is looking for 2 players for winter worlds this coming weekend. Had a few players unable to come last second so we scrambling for a few. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks!
  2. J

LTB Louisville Slugger TPS Genesis SB103

Hey all, Looking for a good condition SB103 (recert or non-recert, but would be interested in the non-recert if I can find one). Paypal ready. Thanks.
  3. J

LTB Pitchsafe screen

Looking to buy a pitchsafe screen, if someone's interested in selling let me know. Got the jugs screen which is great but I need something lighter/smaller for traveling.
  4. J

LTB Vinci TJ1952-L or comparable glove for pitching

Heard these are awesome, I'm looking for this or something of comparable quality and price, plus it's for pitching so I'd want something w/ good padding, deep pocket, and somewhere around 13"-14". I'd prefer new or lightly used, if you've got something hit me up.
  5. J

GTG WORLD44 is gtg

Bought some cans of grip spray from him, very happy w/ product and was shipped quickly. +++ seller.
  6. J

GTG jeffg21 is VGTG

Bought 2 pairs of RPN pants new off jeffg21, they were shipped very quickly and were in mint condition. Very happy with the transaction.
  7. J

GTG sh29 is GTG

Bought a used bat off of Shane w/ receipt, bat was as advertised and at my door 3 days after the pp went out. Would def recommend to anybody.
  8. J

GTG cmac1530 is GTG

Bought some gurus off him and everything went smoothly. Would definitely recommend.
  9. J

NEED HELP THIS WEEKEND! Salem Va E state tournament need 2

We just had our 10th back out and now need 2 guys for the tournament in Salem VA this weekend, it runs saturday and possibly sunday. If you're interested in playing please contact me ASAP. I gotta add you to our roster, you *can't* be on a D or higher level u-trip roster already. Please email me...
  10. J

ASA Trump Gurus

Anyone have one or two dozen gurus they want to sell (or point me in the right direction)?
  11. J

GTG dmul43 VERY GTG

dmul43 hooked me up here, I needed a broken in bat for a tournament that weekend, he had the bat in my hands within 3 days of first contact and sold it to me for a very fair price.
  12. J

GTG jizzsigep is GTG

Ordered some new pants from him and they were great.
  13. J

Dudley TAs - White or Optic (ASA)

Hey, I'm looking to buy a couple dozen new TA slow pitch ASA balls, if anyone's got em for sale please let me know (and what you want for them).
  14. J

Bagz is gtg

Sold me a bat. It came quickly, packaging was great, and bat was exactly as described. Would definitely trade/buy from him again.
  15. J

johnnySoftball3 is very GTG

I bought a NIW bat off him around noon, I received it in the mail the next day. VERY gtg.
  16. J

jimbo007's gtg list

My gtg list: Bought From vcamilo venterminator Phil Stevens nomar1fan johnnySoftball3 Bagz Sold To Traded with
  17. J

nomar1fan is very GTG

nomar1fan sold me a used mayham and I was very happy with the transaction. We basically had a sell price within 10 minutes of my first message, and he shipped the next morning. Had the bat in 3 days, packed very securely and the bat's exactly as advertised. Very happy with the transaction and...