Search results

1. 3bagger

LTB 36" Boombah Longhorn & Spartan Pants

Does not matter the color but they have to be Ultimates. Dont worry about shipping it to Canada as I have a middleman in Chicago IL I will have you ship it to. Let me know whats out there Also would like a pair of Ultimate Loaded Spartan Black base pants
  2. 3bagger

10 Hit OG Extended 26 OZ

I have a 10 hit 26oz OG extended I'm looking to sell. It is returnable X2 With reciept dated the day it ships FIRM $300.00 plus paypal fees (Shipped and Insured) I work for a trucking company so there should be no issues with Customs but this is not a guarantee as everyone know there is...
  3. 3bagger

LTS / LTT 6 NIW Helmers with Paperwork

I have 1 NIW 08 ASA Helmer all have a valid receipt I picked it up at the begining of the season and have a valid reciept till June30th 09 1x 28oz Looking for $230 shipped or OBO OR let me know whats out there for trades (Please no worth bats as I'm not interested in anything they offer)
  4. 3bagger

Price Check Help Please

I have 6 NIW 08 ASA Helmers all have a valid receipt I picked them up at the begining of the season and I moved about a month after that and I forgot I had them till Yesterday. What is the going price on one of these with a valid reciept till June30th 09? 2x 26oz 3x 27oz 1x 28oz
  5. 3bagger

LTB Boombah Pants 34" or 36" waist

I'm looking for a few pairs of Boombah Ultimates diamonds or Veniums. Not too pickey on the color but have to me in great shape Let me know what is out there.