Search results

1. OG_WhenPigsFly

LTB banned Suncoast 25 or 26 ounce

Looking for a banned Suncoast, prefer 25/26 but would consider a 27.
  2. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Cleveland CG15 54.14* degree Wedge NEW

Hey, I got this wedge from the golf course I worked out that shut down, I'm pretty sure it has never seen a ball though I took about 5 swings with in in my yard. The price tags are still intact, one dated in October for 79.99 from golfsmith. The bounce on it is 14 and the loft is 54. This is a...
  3. OG_WhenPigsFly

GTG ehudmh is g2g

I bought a Motoactv sports watch from him, no issues. Fast shipping and all the g2g stuff. Thanks buddy.
  4. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Spy HSX sunglasses

The frames are in very good shape. The lenses do have some small scratches on them, but do not - in my opinion - affect the vision. Overall a good pair of used glasses. $40 Shipped USPS Priority.
  5. OG_WhenPigsFly

GTG scandal

scandal bought a wedge from me, said he wanted it and paid in a reasonable amount of time. No worries here, would deal with again.
  6. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Nickent 4DX Pro Irons 3-PW

Nickent 4DX Pro Irons 3-PW, forged and soft as butter. Matching Green Golf Pride multi compound grips in good shape. Dings on a couple irons, doesn't effect play. Chips as pictured on 7 iron. No browning. Will sell for $140 Shipped. Can take as detailed pics as you want, LMK
  7. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Combat Backpack

one little rip, pictured. Used for a couple seasons, no longer need. $40 Shipped.
  8. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Palm Pixi Verizon Smartphone

Used, screen does have some scratching and needs a new backing. They are about 12 bucks on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Palm-Pixi-Touchstone-Cover/dp/B002UHKPGU. Works fine besides that. $50 shipped.
  9. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Titleist Vokey 48 degree wedge

Vokey wedge, 48.06. Not spin milled groves. Perfect for replacing your pitching wedge, I just never use it. $55 shipped. OBO
  10. OG_WhenPigsFly

LTB Nike+ Sportsband with sensor

The girlfriend is looking for one, anybody have a used unit they want to get rid of :confused:
  11. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale/Trade Asus 900a eee PC Netbook

Comes installed with Ubuntu Linux, perfect for browsing the web, emails, all the simple stuff. Specs are here http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus-eee-pc-900a/4507-3121_7-33352051.html. Only issue is the left click on the mouse thing doesn't work, belkin wireless mouse included because of this...
  12. OG_WhenPigsFly

GTG scats16 comes through...again.

Bought a hybrid golf club from scats, came quicker then a 14 yr old virgin without the mess. Don't hesitate.
  13. OG_WhenPigsFly

Buyer Beware sweetstroke15

Traded this guy some bats for some golf clubs. He took 2 months to ship and only did so after some facebook terrorism towards his friends and family. I still would not have this clubs in my hand if it was not for the work of some SBF members and el_pig. Thanks for everyone that helped out. Be...
  14. OG_WhenPigsFly

GTG HITTINSEEDZ is g3g

Bought my driver with ease. Don't even hesitate with this long time SBF vet. Thanks again.
  15. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale/Trade Callaway FT-i Tour Matrix Ozik Shaft 9.5 Stiff

It is the tour Low CG model, Neutral. Got this a couple months back, it hits well I just have another driver coming in. $80 OBO Will listen to all trades.
  16. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Trade Xbox 360 with 8 games, 1 controller, HDMI

Looking to trade this 360, works great never had a problem with it, its been PIG owned the whole life of the system, no kiddies have used it. Looking for bats, golf equipment or ??? all offers considered. lmk GTA liberty cities is 2 games in one, thats where 8 games comes from :cool: Will sell...
  17. OG_WhenPigsFly

GTG eviltangents

eviltangents is great to go, traded bats with him and everything was smooth as a gallon of KY. :cool:
  18. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale scn8 flex 26oz

200 shipped...PM ME
  19. OG_WhenPigsFly

GTG db47201

David is vg2g, traded his scn8 for my xbox 360, he ships quick and communicates second to none, don't hesitate.
  20. OG_WhenPigsFly

For Sale Xbox 360

Included is everything pictured, the system, 20 gb hard drive, 2 controllers and batteries with the battery charger (made by Microsoft). i will throw in 07 ncaa football too. 125 Shipped.