Search results

1. ALB_Bones

New batt ???

Plus what association are you playing
  2. ALB_Bones

Leagues with pitching screens

Here is our league rules for screen: NOTICE PITCHING SCREEN RULE 1. A batted ball striking the pitcher’s screen shall be deemed a dead ball. If the courtesy has already been used, the ball will be dead and the batter will be called out. If the batter hits the screen twice in the same bat...
  3. ALB_Bones

Board Bros Need Your Help!! Details Inside.

B.M.D. Bag of MASH Destruction
  4. ALB_Bones

Due for Rotator Cuff surgury need tips

And to add to highlighted part, don't push it to get back playing to where you were before, take your time. Had a friend push it to fast and ruined her shoulder again, where as I took time getting back, was able to bat without pain or problems 3-4 months after surgery and what also helped is...
  5. ALB_Bones

Bat closest to 4 the fallen

though most 4 the fallen bats were 14 1/2 barrels...?
  6. ALB_Bones

dc41 question

Should try the Freak 12
  7. ALB_Bones

"Sorry Pitch"

As a pitcher I don't care if someone says "sorry" , I have a glove and I chose to play that position.
  8. ALB_Bones

Freak Stadium Edition/ 4The Fallen ASA

Off website: "Freak Stadium Edition, is a FREAKISHLY hot, multi-wall, two-piece bat for the player wanting end loaded weighting with a bigger sweetspot and optimal handle flex for ultimate feel and performance. Triple Matrix Core technology increases our exclusive aerospace grade material...
  9. ALB_Bones

about damn time

sounds like it
  10. ALB_Bones

How long from Miken?

Ordered from rep here and he sent order in on Monday and said it was here that Friday.
  11. ALB_Bones

Would you really wear a helmet?

Have to agree here, the only time I have been hit in the face pitching is when the ball came off the pitching rubber and nailed me in the eye, fracturing the bone around eye and requiring surgery to reset it and this was before composites were around.
  12. ALB_Bones

A little help from the miken guys

Since the Helmer L1 is end loaded I would say go with the DC41, you won't be disappointed
  13. ALB_Bones

Classic M vs. Classic + (again)

I just wish USSSA would make a decision on only using one of those choices by now
  14. ALB_Bones

Batting Glove??? 1 or 2?

Wear Palmgard under mitt all the time, use to wear batting gloves but recently got use to not wearing any.
  15. ALB_Bones

2014 Whole Enchilada...

C mens and womens is mostly during the day starting Saturday, maybe midnight at latest, D and E mens and womens divisions go 24/7
  16. ALB_Bones

Pitchers.....Wear your protection.

Yeah he just stood there, you have to get set and expect every ball to come back to you.
  17. ALB_Bones

It was a GSL tourney and all they did was take the bat for the rest of the game and give it back after
  18. ALB_Bones

Guy here in NM just got hit in face, guy here posted video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AswIC99GtA&list=UUNPqH-Nt-4MTqWDr6D9-CVg
  19. ALB_Bones

Worth pitching mask

Your best bet would be to contact Worth and ask them, may be under some kind of warranty.
  20. ALB_Bones

Worth Warranty Replacement?

Did you ask if you had any other options? I did this when I sent in a 2013 Resmondo 454.