Search results

1. $$Mike$$

For Sale future, '13 am, scx3

Let me know if the deal falls through in the future?
  2. $$Mike$$

For Sale Mizuno Global Elite GGE5VBKRG 11.75

I think for this price ill have to try it out at least, I have gge70 that plays more like 12.25 would u say this is true to size? I'm looking for 12 but this might work.
  3. $$Mike$$

Monday night mens league in the north OC area??

Frank please raise your hand :sadwavey: when you have something say!
  4. $$Mike$$

that's really strange, do they have playoffs at least or just 5-7 games and call it a season? I heard Mile square has some pretty nice fields i wouldn't mind playing there
  5. $$Mike$$

For Sale 2013 27oz Aftermath

still available?
  6. $$Mike$$

hey pepestat, i was looking at mile square park but i noticed it said a minimum of 5 games i didnt really understand why only 5 game league?
  7. $$Mike$$

Hey Scott, do you have any info about the Yard... I was trying to look at the website the other day but the website had me a lil lost
  8. $$Mike$$

Thanks Cali... We switch back to Monday nights tho, i have couple of guys who have kids in Little league. A lot of games are on Tuesday or wednesday so its hard for them to make the early games. I play in Anaheim on Thursday nights, fields are garbage! I wanna stick with MLS but looking for...
  9. $$Mike$$

Hey anyone have any info on a men's league, in the North OC area? My mens team use to play MLS Fullerton but we switched to wednesday nights in Orange. We tried switching back to Fullerton on Monday nights but seems like the league lost a lot of teams so they might not even get the league going...
  10. $$Mike$$

Demarini Dri-Fits $15.00

U have any aftermath in medium?
  11. $$Mike$$

For Sale J3A for sale

Yeah my buddy has one, it has a crack but its fire! I just picked up a Aftermath last week, loving it at the moment! I'm not a huge fan of the Juggy line but i've seen some people mash with it! I was looking to pick up this stick for my bro, he seems to like but yeah Demarini is making some hot...
  12. $$Mike$$

For Sale J3A for sale

Lol Nice! Congrats, great price too!
  13. $$Mike$$

For Sale J3A for sale

27oz still available?
  14. $$Mike$$

For Sale/Trade OG Eastons SCX3 & SCN3

Pm sent...
  15. $$Mike$$

For Sale/Trade 26oz SCN3

PM Sent...
  16. $$Mike$$

For Sale Scn3, scn17bh, srv4b

Do you have a pic of the webbing on the SCN3? You can text me with it 714-392-9443
  17. $$Mike$$

For Sale 27oz. Flat sticker, no serial number, freak 98...

Still available? PM me