Search results

1. A

LTS 28 ounce Brett Helmer

I'm looking to sell 28 ounce Brett Helmer. Its just starting to open up. There are minimum scratches no end cap wear. It has been regripped but thats it. Looking for $180 shipped but will trade for a new demarini 28 ounce. I'll post pics up when i can borrow my buddies camera.
  2. A

Demarini RD28 28 oz

Looking for an Rd28 28 oz. I have an '08 Brett helmer 28ounce just starting to open up that i would like to trade for it but i would be willing to buy if the price is right also. Hit me up with any offers. If anybody's interested in the BH also send me any trades you may be offering i really...
  3. A

LTT for RD28 28 oz

i'm LTT for an RD28 28ounce only. i'd like it heaver but thats all they make so no 26 or 27's please. I have an '08 Brett Helmer 28 ounce for tradebait i can add some cash though. it's in good shape i've only had it for 5 season games so far only BP with mushballs minimal scratches, no endcap...
  4. A

28 oz. RD28 and OTC

looking to buy a 28oz RD28 and also an OTC. I'd also like an RD28 1.20 but they're not out untill mid feb lol but if you can hook me up that be sweet. Have cash paypal whatever you need. LMK what you've got guys.
  5. A

LTB used ASA Helmer

LTB ASA Helmer used. I just bought two new bats for my no composite league but i just got a last minute offer to play on a composite league and i need a good composite bat i swung a friends helmer and have had my heart set on one and quite honestly i dont have the time to break in 3 new bats...