Search results

1. dwil4

Looking for Hats

Yes. He responded once but havent heard from him since..
  2. dwil4

Looking for Hats

Yea I did but not having any luck with him responding
  3. dwil4

Looking for Hats

So do none of you guys have hats made?? If so who did yours???? Thanks
  4. dwil4

Caps

You are right. It was at one time the busiest highway on the net! I havent been on much in the last 3 or 4 yrs myself.
  5. dwil4

Looking for Hats

Is there someone reading this that can help or who do you guys recommend to do some hats?
  6. dwil4

For Sale/Trade A few for sale

PM sent..
  7. dwil4

For Sale 27oz. Z2000

Are these still available?
  8. dwil4

For Sale 27 Mizuno Blackout

Still available?
  9. dwil4

Full subs (quick) ??

Yea seems that way. I know everyone is busy this time of year and we are getting a late start. These will be for our youth baseball.
  10. dwil4

Full subs (quick) ??

Anyone?
  11. dwil4

Full subs (quick) ??

Anyone that can do about 15 full subs and have them to me by March 23rd ? PM me with quotes. Thanks
  12. dwil4

HANG RITE ATHLETICS..

Well this coming Saturday will be one month since I paid for the shoes. I still haven't received the shoes and I have not had a definite answer about when they will be in or if they're going to come in. I have called, sent emails, text messages and private messages on Facebook and I'm lucky if...
  13. dwil4

HANG RITE ATHLETICS..

I actually got a response today after a 3rd attempt and a couple of e-mails. Said they didnt have my size after they told me they did when I ordered them. Said they will ship as soon as they come in and I said "any idea when that will be"? No response since.
  14. dwil4

HANG RITE ATHLETICS..

Does anyone on here know anyone with Hang Rite??? I have been trying to get in touch with them concerning an order I haven't received..
  15. dwil4

Needing some quotes please

Does the fact that we are looking to get probably 40 or so shirts help with maybe lowering some pricing from anyone? Thanks for the replies I have gotten so far.
  16. dwil4

Sorry,I should have been more clear. We don't really need pants just shirts and maybe hats. We are looking at going with a solid color sub dye since that's prob the cheapest. We are not overrun with funds so something on the lower end price range would prob be where we will have to be. We have...
  17. dwil4

We are looking for some youth baseball uniforms and wanna get some pricing together. They don't have to be elaborately designed. The school mascot is a Hornet and we are LSU colors (purple/yellow) UPDATE..We are looking to get probably 40 or so shirts.
  18. dwil4

For Sale Miken fx 700 & reebok

bump................
  19. dwil4

bump............
  20. dwil4

make him some offers guys...