Search results

1. 1

The U-Trip Ball (52/275)

Just another opinion, I have been playing with both this summer NSA and Utrip. Both team are B, we use Trump 400 in NSA and 275 Classic M in Utrip (I think Thunder). The Utrip team is the better team but there are only 2 who have hit HRs using the M classic. On the NSA team nearly...
  2. 1

GTG Tds

Set up group buy, good price, provided all contact info for my 2nd DS Plague - just to hook a brother up - thanks.
  3. 1

LTT Juggernaut Geezer 26 oz.

Thanks guys - deal done.
  4. 1

T - sorry for the slow response - trying to get a little fat off my ass at the gym. Got a deal pending some photos at this time. Thanks for the response. If it falls through I will shoot you a PM.
  5. 1

Price check - please

any idea? I thought they could be had for $179 NIW.
  6. 1

Little worried about the weight of a 28 oz WS - may be over 30. What is the Geezer (described above worth in trade) = $.
  7. 1

Price check - please

Miken Recoil utrip 27 max load. It is returnable but no receipt. It has about 1200 hit but most are bp off a tee and not at full speed. It has no cracks, rattles or excessive wear marks.
  8. 1

New bat TTT
  9. 1

Never got on the forums, did a lot of shooting (rifle/pistol) a coupe years back. There is a range less than a mile from my work, so I spent a lot of lunch time there. Never got into reloading but it would have sure paid to especially now. Got out of softball several years ago when the kids...
  10. 1

I have a 26 oz DeMarini Geezer that I picked up on a spur of the moment buy about 2 weeks ago. I hit it off the T about 50 times and perhaps another 25 or so at live BP. It looks brand new, still in the breakin period. I bought it as a second HR Derby but prefer the U2 Legacy more that I have...
  11. 1

tds is g2g

TDS is GTG - hooked me up on a group DS Plague buy in. thanks
  12. 1

Online - Bats unlimited

Anyone done business with Bats unlimited? They said they would do a Miken Ultra 2 legacy 27oz maxload and a 26 oz Miken Psycho for $415 shipped. Only search result I found was 4-5 years old, so it seems they are not new.