Search results

1. T

Rawlings Horween sbf

Quick question. What’s the difference between the sbf pro12-6ht vs the pro12-6htp? To me it looks like just color. One looks slightly darker than the other. Is it really just arenados game glove vs the other being a darker shade?
  2. T

Coming back!

Title says it all! I’m coming back to play after a few yes off. Figure with this time off around the world I can start buying and doing some bp. I did some searching around, but still haven’t had some questions answered. I’m having trouble with eastons loads. Mother load, loaded, end loaded. How...
  3. T

Something new that’s like the old

Just like the title states. I need 2 new bats 1 for asa and the other for usssa. My favorite bats from the past for usssa were the mv1, psycho, and Denny crine psycho. For asa I moslty swung Easton pretty much the flex and extended, but did like the nrg’s from mikes I can swing both balanced...
  4. T

Demarini corndog 2.0 2017

Whose hogging all these bad boys up? Ltb a niw or excellent condition PayPal ready let me know. The orange one for those who don't know the difference
  5. T

14 Juggy vs 15 Juggy

Finally got a chance to swing both my new juggys 14 vs 15 both 26. It was a nice day 63 with the sun out and cool breeze. Balls that were used were 44s, 52s, 40s and a couple, evil Bp balls. Both bats hit very similar, just the write amount of flex and I had no issues adjusting from my fu...
  6. T

Ready for 2015

My sons first Demarini his second yr of T-ball. cant wait to compare these two juggys.
  7. T

Price check 2015 juggy NR

Just wondering what a 26oz 2015 juggy would sell for?
  8. T

Coming back to Easton

Ok everyone I have been swinging demarini and miken over the last 3 years and I am ready to buy some Easton's. I've already tried searching other threads for reviews and opinions on bats I understand all newer bats will be good and everyone has their own preference. I have the opportunity to...
  9. T

miken triad asa

Just picked up a Miken triad asa what should I expect from it???? Niw 149.99 with receipt.... How's the feels and is it stiff????
  10. T

help!!!!

Follow the url need some help seems like not too many ppl look at the rawlings section http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1340299
  11. T

rawlings gold glove

Just want to see if anyone could give me some info on the different types.... Gold glove gamer dual core Gold glove gamer xp Gold glove gamer Gold glove gamer xle What's the difference in the four??? Are they designed different
  12. T

new combat line

Combat portent anyone got any info on these they come in asa only and they have a usssa nsa version as well
  13. T

something new??

Ok worth world lol I'm ready to try something new I can swing 2 piece and 1 it doesn't matter but what asa only bat should I get??? Which asa only seems to be th real deal??? I've read the sick asa resmondo and asa jeff hall legit 2peice are both legit and seem to be all the noise in worth but...
  14. T

which asa is similar to cartel

Just as the title reads I just saw in another thread that the mercy feels like the cartel I don't know if they meant by the weight or what but I want the feel to be the same now I heard the fu dawg is what feels like It now I don't care much about how long bats take to break in I just want to...
  15. T

2014 flipper

The new black Asa only flipper anyone know anything about this bat
  16. T

Easton L6.0 raw power

Took two sessions of bp with this bat 26 oz and let me tell you this thing is siiick the end load feels great and the barrel is pretty soft feels similar to a ssr2 stealth but when you don't hit the sweet spot it lets you know better compared to the ssr2 at first the bat is somewhat of a log not...
  17. T

mint scx24b

I just came up on a mint condition scx24b synergy for 99.99 its a 33/23 2000 asa stamp sounds like a deal to me i will be poati NH pics tomorrow when i get off work
  18. T

Synergy 13.5

When is Easton gonna come out with a new synergy with the 13.5 barrel I see stealth always has them but seems like synergy gets more helmers which is a 12 in barrel I love my srv4 but just wondering and oh ya before anyone gets mad talking Asa bat only thanks
  19. T

easton switch to demarini

Ok ive swung easton since i started playing 14 now im 21 love them always thought they were the best never tried anything else besides an 09 psycho which i didnt like too much i love the scn3 scx3 scn8 srv4 ssr2 ssr4 scn9 my srv4 has over 1000 hits and its hot hitting 400+ with it ive always...
  20. T

ssr2 vs ssr4

Looking to pick one up whats the difference??? Which last longer and which performs better??? Or is the ssr4 a repaint of the ssr2