Search results

1. Phanatic

LTB LTB 34oz softball bat for Beep Basebal

High I am looking to buy a bat for Beep Baseball. Needs to be heavy old style softball like Easton Back Magic or Debeer Clincher. Preferably 34-35oz PM me or Email [email protected]
  2. Phanatic

2012 Raw Steel no ASA stamp?

Anyone else bought a new raw steel and noticed it does not have an ASA stamp like the white steel?
  3. Phanatic

GTG D Rock is G2G

Just got an air Inertia from D Rock really sweat bat great conditon!:D
  4. Phanatic

ASA Batted ball hits baserunner

I hit a ball off the top of a baserunners head he was standing ontop of the white and orange bag and ducking. It came down and landed in the second basemans glove. It was first called foul and then on review called fair and I was out. What should the call be and where do I find the status of a...
  5. Phanatic

For Sale/Trade LTT Nano USSSA NIW 27oz

Dealer Receipt dated early Feb 2010 Ideally looking for Nano ASA or any ASA metal and or cash Sell for $260 includes shipping
  6. Phanatic

Macenko Weighted Bat Drill

I have been amazed at how well his bat drill works anybody else find great success from it? The drill is on the following page at the bottom. http://www.bigcat844.com/increasing_bat_speed.html
  7. Phanatic

Augtrav GTG Mint Freak 100

Check what he's got it's all great, mint condition as advertised and fast shipping. Phanatic
  8. Phanatic

Scoop13 is Rock Solid

Scoop13 is the real deal. Payment was fast and feedback prompt.