Search results

1. westdude

LTB 30oz USSSA Miken or Worth

Preferably long barrel with a supermax or XXL endload.
  2. westdude

Where are all the 28-30oz bats?

I feel like this was written about me... I just cracked my last 30oz DC41 and have a Wraith in my shopping cart haha. If you get him converted to Anarchy, let him know there's a guy that wants to buy those DCs from him haha.
  3. westdude

New to Slowpitch - bat recommendations

If you’re buying 240, get a genesis, better to buy them on the presales than on the secondary market. Personally I’d go 220 USSSA if your league doesn’t care and get a DC41, watermelon, or the single piece Genesis.
  4. westdude

New to Slowpitch - bat recommendations

My recommendation is to not break the bank, and to buy used. Good chance he’ll decide you want something else next year based off what you learned using this bat. It may even be a decent idea to wait a month when most seasons around the country are ending to get a deal. I usually recommend 13”...
  5. westdude

LTB 30oz red knob DC41 or Blue Dragon Legit

It’s true, and I haven’t made him send me anything in over a year ha ha
  6. westdude

LTB 30oz red knob DC41 or Blue Dragon Legit

I’d love to get my hands on an original 30oz of either of these. They just don’t make the big boy thunderclubs like they used to.
  7. westdude

Slow pitch co-rec perfect game

I miss these kinds of posts, they made the forums fun back in the day! Sounds like a fun memory and a true rarity!
  8. westdude

Good cleats

I’m pretty fond of the new balance lacrosse cleats.
  9. westdude

Where are all the 28-30oz bats?

The nice thing about utrip is that the bats from a few years back are better anyway, and you can still find them in 28-30oz.
  10. westdude

Price Check 2019 Miken DC41 28oz

Market is all over the place with these. I'd say $140-170 personally if it looks as clean as I'd imagine at 50 hits. That's like auction/Facebook price though, on here it would be more like $120 and sell in 2 months haha
  11. westdude

BP with weighted ball

I've wondered about the effect on the barrels myself with this and aren't sure. I will say it's not good for two piece bats and the connection pieces though.
  12. westdude

Blackout vs modern barrels

I have only had endloaded blackouts, good bats IMO, but not on par with the best of the last few years. Honestly, performance wise, I classify them similar to where I'd place a dual stamp.
  13. westdude

2015 DC41 Red Knob

110-160ish depending on the day and where you're selling, and your definition of 'well used' haha
  14. westdude

Turfs of choice?

I think mids are more of a preference thing, they feel a little more secure on the foot at the trade off of a little weight. I have been using Salomons super cross and speed cross and they've been good. I stocked up this year and got some turfs from under armour, mizuno, and under armour. If you...
  15. westdude

glove weight?

It's just a lot of variation since there isn't really a standardized glove size like you'd find in some sporting equipment such as bats. Mitts will usually be heavier than fielding gloves, and outfield gloves will weigh more because of the added length and closed backs. Cheap gloves will be...
  16. westdude

44 pro did this nicely

That red palm looks great! I put in an order with the Easter sale, so now we wait.
  17. westdude

Price Check 2019 260z DC41

Nice to see you Marl, it has been a long time! I hope you're doing well. That's the tan DC41 right? I've bought 3 of them this year from $150 for NOW to $100 for a used bat. Mine were all 28oz though, so probably add in $20-$30 for a more in demand weight.
  18. westdude

Sluggers or Fielders

I don't think I come across too many people who are great at fielding but don't hit well, but I see great hitters who are bad fielders a lot more often.
  19. westdude

For Sale DC 41’s

If no one has picked these up yet, I'll take them!