Search results

1. 4

J3 vs worth filthy HPS

Time to way in. Has anyone swung them both? I know there are a lot of fans in this forum of J3. Or is this comparison slicing the finest hairs?
  2. 4

Crushing 52/300 balls

As our leagues have started the new 52/300 ASA balls are turning our bats it to q-tips. So the question for everyone is what bat is the equalizer to these mush balls. Let me hear from ya!
  3. 4

HPS Bats

Have been examining/debating whether or not to grab one of the new ASA HPS bats. As always every review starts with "hot out of the wrapper" I want to hear from all of you who have never steered me wrong what's your opinion.
  4. 4

Custom Glove Vs. Off the Shelf

When you look at the cost of high-end gloves you are spending as much as you would to create a custom glove with everything exactly as you want. What is everyone's opinion of creating your own custom glove vs. buying off the shelf?
  5. 4

Nokona's Fake's or Real Deal

I was looking at the 13" Nokona Buckaroo Series and even the pic in the shop on this site is different from the one on for the same model and model number. Have been hearing a lot about Vinci's in this forum, but have never held one. What is best way to check them out?
  6. 4

Nokona's Fake's or Real Deal

So after 18 years of use of my Rawlings glove I have to retire it due to splitting. I have been looking at Nokona's online and see the range of prices so different that I am wondering if some are fakes because when you look at the pictures there are very noticeable differences. Like stampings of...
  7. 4

Help hitting opposite field

The key is where his front or lead foot is planted/landing right before impact of the ball. With him being a lefty have him plant/stride the front/lead foot towards the third base line. His body will natuarally force him to hit towards left field or he will have to turn so drastically on the...
  8. 4

Best Glove

2nd and 3rd base
  9. 4

Best Glove

When you work on a farm your stregth is everything. From moving cattle to hefting hay bails to changing tires on a tractor - it helps.
  10. 4

Best Glove

Yes AverageJay I can bench 405.
  11. 4

Best Glove

Yes I am a nub to this forum, but not a nub on forums. Looking at a glove that I can use for both infield and outfield - 12.5" to or 12.75". Looking to spend under $200.
  12. 4

Filthy 454 vs. The One vs. Freak FX 700

Narrowed it down to three choices for a new ASA bat - Filthy 454, The One MLC and the Freak FX 700. What is your opinion? And please don't say "This bat is hot out of the wrapper."
  13. 4

Best Glove

So I have heard Vinci, Mizuno, Rawlings and the list goes on. So what is the best glove?
  14. 4

Rawlings Revo 750

So I have used my current Rawlings for almost 18 years now and need a new glove. I need a glove that is either 12.5" or 12.75" because I play both infield and outfield and don't want to drop the cash on two gloves. I was looking at Rawlings Revo 750 series and wanted to know if anyone had used...