Search results

1. A

For Sale Worth Mayhem M75FP 34/25

Worth Mayhem M75FP 34/25 Looking to buy a few of these if any one has any 34" and wants to get rid of them PM me asap please...
  2. A

Enfield CT Medium Pitch Tournament

Enfield CT Medium Pitch Tournament September 22nd Brainard Park in Enfield CT. One day tournament. 3 games guarenteed, bowling style pitching, USSSA bats. Cost $175. Contact: Omar 1-413-234-4059
  3. A

Wooden Softball Bat

Who makes the best wooden softball bat with the most pop???
  4. A

Springfield MA Invitational Tournament

Need everyones help! We are trying to bring a modified tournament to western MA, originally we had 10 teams committed which was great. Except the city of Springfield double booked the parks, giving us a permit and the special olympics, needless to say that date had to be changed! Tried to do a...
  5. A

springfield MA Invitational Tournament

The tournament was previously delayed because the fields the city allocated for the tournament were in fact booked by the special olympics. The tournament will now be held this Saturday the 28th... It is short notice but if anyone is interested see my previous post and contact the tournament...
  6. A

Springfield - MA July 14th Mens Modified Invitational

July 14th Springfield Mens Modified (medium-pitch NO sling) Tournament. Tournament will take place in Blunt Park in Springfield MA. 12 team max, bracket play 3 games guarenteed, single loss semi-final and championship rounds follow bracket play. Top team in each bracket and one wild card...
  7. A

Looking for tournaments!!!

Looking for 1-day-Saturday tournaments to enter my team into! -All my guys play in leagues on Sundays... Any pitch except slow-pitch!!! New England, NY, NJ, PA area!!! Holyoke (MA) Cougars Love this forum and I am hoping everyone can help me fill my calender!!!