Search results

1. A

ASA over throw at 1st.

Friday during our game there was a over throw at 1st it was headed for the dugout but ended up inside a bat bag outside the dugout. what is the correct call on this? I thought the runner gets 2nd. the ump we had was new and let the Defense talk him out of moving the runner since the bag was...
  2. A

ASA 1st time ump

so last night in our game we had a 1st time ump that wouldn't talk to either teams. Didn't know what a illegal pitch or when the pitcher asked him where the pitch landed all he would say is the count. He wouldn't call a ball or strike out loud. Just hold up his hands. The situation last night...
  3. A

USSSA Usssa ?

So today we were on defensive and had a runner on 3rd 1 out bt of 8th. So we automatically walked the next 2. Well the 1st guy we walked went straight to 2nd without touching 1st is that automatic out in USSSA?
  4. A

ASA throwing a bat

I think the rules states if someone throws a bat it's a warning and a out the next inn. Here is what happen. top of the 9th a guy fouled out and was 3/4 of the way to 1st and threw his bat all the way to the 3rd base fence almost hitting our catcher. The ump was going to kick him out but the...
  5. A

Looking for Liberal , KS teams

I have 2 girls that moved to Liberal, KS and looking for a competive COED team. They both played college ball and played B coed. Please IM if u need them. Thanks