2. lovejones5243

For Sale Run Overs Pacific 404M Fitted Hats

Top.............and niner I'll pm u your track# tomorrow
  3. lovejones5243

Sorry man the l-xl is gone
  4. lovejones5243

I have 5 hats for sale, we got to many and are brand new, they are black fitted and with a "TH" logo in 3D with is Texas orange and on back the espn radio on back. I will ship these for 18 bucks or best offer. the sizes are 4- s/m and 1- l/xl l/xl-sold: othl20 s/m- sold: ninerempire25 3- s/m...
  5. lovejones5243

Need logo Help

have a logo that needs help. The wording is in a ti-died color and needs to be all one color, as in a Texas burnt orange. I have 3 files in it and one is AI. I need it to be in vector. just e-mail me at [email protected] or message me. and acourse ill hit your ppal. thanks
  6. lovejones5243

Where can I get Burnt orange/Texas orange shoe laces

yeah. had them for a year but one lace broke, ill call and see what they see
  7. lovejones5243

Where can I get Burnt orange/Texas orange shoe laces

have look everywhere and even bought some on ebay and the colors are still a brighter orange and do not match. They have them on boombah that comes with the shoes but not just the replacement laces, thanks
  8. lovejones5243

Logo Vector help please

just did...thanks bro
  9. lovejones5243

Logo Vector help please

I have a logo and need someone to put this in a vector file for me. Acourse I will pay. just let me know and I can email to you as well.
  10. lovejones5243

Logo in Vector

I have a logo and need someone to put this in a vector file for me. Acourse I will pay. just let me know and I can email to you as well.
  11. lovejones5243

For Sale TaylorMade R11s Driver New Grip

the pics are in the link above
  12. lovejones5243

Friday night BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  13. lovejones5243

I have a great TaylorMade R11s Driver for sale with brand new head cover and driver comes with tool. This is a right hand club 9 degree, R-flex RIP shaft. Also brand new red/black golf pride grip. Please call, text, or email me...336-399-six.one.five.three. Asking 130.00 will will not go lower...
  14. lovejones5243

NC Softball talk...

I know this is the wrong spot....but thought more people around my area would see this....any 3rd basemen want to play in upper on Monday night in Kernersville nc? looking for one. We won season in spring and finish 2nd in tourney. just hit me up. more about the team on facebook at team horsemen...
  15. lovejones5243

For Sale Taylormade Driver and Adams 3H hybird CHEAP

Back again to the toooooppppp
  16. lovejones5243

all emails and pics sent again. bump
  17. lovejones5243

Monday night bummmmmmpppppp, still here....had some offers
  18. lovejones5243

sunday night bumpppppppppppp