1. Gov't Issue/Adiktiv Sports vs Desert Dawgz - F1 1020
2. Swing Kingz vs AFIs/Nellis Gold - F2 1020
3. Naval Base Kitsap - NBK vs Vandenberg AFB Hawks - F1 1130
4. Edwards AFB vs Outlawz - F2 1130

5. Wounded Warrior Athletics (A) vs Power Outage - F1 1240
6. Aftershock vs No Skillz - F2 1240
7. Mil-Spec / Bad Seed vs JTF BLOODLINE - F1 1350
8. Michigan Made Military vs Fort Irwin - F2 1350

Games are played at Desert Breeze. The winner of 1 plays winner of 2. The winner of 3 plays winner of 4. The winner of 5 plays the winner of 6. The winner of 7 plays the winner of 8.

Also looks the the championship is at 1720 on Sunday with the IF game at 1830. I bet guys will be losing players for that game who makes it there.

Hondell
Government Issue #25

ssnrider

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like everyone plays straight up with a homerun limit of 6 per game. Anyone play on these fields before? Are they legit 300' fences with grass and dirt infield?

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
The championship will be interesting to see for whoever makes it. Hopefully both teams will have most of their players. Hoodles, good thing we are bringing like 20 something guys for this. We lose 10 guys and we are still GTG.

usafshelland

Addicted to Softballfans
Winners I know of...

Swing Kings over Nellis
NBK over Vandenberg
Kirtland Outlawz over Edwards (13-11)

2nd Rd
NBK over Outlawz (23-10)

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
GI is 2-0. Wins over desert dawgs and swing Kings. We beat swings kings but it was a terrible call to end the game with a strikeout but we will take it. I know Cannon no skills is out if it so far. Wounded warriors beat Travis I think to keep going. Some navy team from the bottom bracket is rolling with their three conference players in the team. Don't know why you have to go that route..it's just softball fellas. Military softball at that in which we all just have fun out there. But overall good tourney so far with 16 teams. Just sucks we have only two fields to play on and wait about 4-5 hours in between to play.

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
No big deal wiggs. Two of them are actually military. I'm man enough when I make a mistake. We just lost to them 18-17. We just beat ourselves, bad defense. Gave up approx 11 outs. We just have to come out strong through the losers bracket.

edspanish

The Puerto Rican!!
You too Indio. Don't be a stranger out there on the fields brother. You still have that power. But overall it was great catching up