Easton Fab4 Wolf

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I'm posting to just flat out say it again. If your league doesn't test, pick up one of these Fab4 bats with the OG FF tech. They are absolutely stupid. I just picked up a lightly used 27oz Fab4 Wolf (black/purple version) 3 weeks ago for cheap and it is the hottest bat I've ever used. We know the umpires well at our league and he noticed it right away. No idea what compression or velo this thing is producing, but it is webbed up like crazy. When I got it, I put about 50 classic m hacks into a net at home and now it's a pure gamer status bat. Every person who picks this bat up on the team is using it, which replaces a couple kp23s, white nautalia, and a Miken superfreak.
So. In conclusion. If you are looking for a cheap, super hot, and durable league night hero bat, I'd have a hard time suggesting anything else at this point. Especially since you can get any endload and weight you desire pretty easily as there are plenty on marketplace and what not.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I picked up the Clark version when they were in sale, right before the 240 announcement. I still have it in the wrapper in case I decide to swing it for fun, it anything for 220s with no testing comes up.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I picked up the Clark version when they were in sale, right before the 240 announcement. I still have it in the wrapper in case I decide to swing it for fun, it anything for 220s with no testing comes up.
Is that the Red/Blue, or the Black/Green model ?

D-ROCK13

They are great for sure but have alot of handle cracking issues at the connection and will wobble/flex alot.

D-ROCK13

mine lasted 50 or so before the wobble started. maybe 150 or so before it got super flexy and then the Crack. barrel is fire though

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
mine lasted 50 or so before the wobble started. maybe 150 or so before it got super flexy and then the Crack. barrel is fire though
I can't decide if I want to just sell it niw or bust it for a warranty. Both are only worth about one hundred.

D-ROCK13

I sent mine in for warranty to get a 240 stamp, big mistake. I hate it lol Should've kept the 220 and swung it tell it quit. oh well

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I was wondering if the 240s would be anything like the 220s. Even if they were slightly dialed back, they would be real good. What a shame. Now I see they have a "Tantrum" line of bats. Curious if they are any different.

D-ROCK13

not a huge fan of the 240s. they're ok performance wise but super soft and hard to tell the difference from sweetspot and miss hits. Also seem to be dead when it gets hot out. Heard good things about the tantrum line especially the 1 piece