Greg Connell

goldglover79

Nc Vinci player rep
Was just catching up on the major World Series and listening to what Greg has done. Leading HR’s, RBI’s and hits… Nice to see him doing so good since all the guys I grew up watching have since retired

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
He's absolutely worthy of the HOF. Guy's been at it a long time, and is still a very good player.

goldglover79

Nc Vinci player rep
Yes he for sure deserves a spot in the HOF. I was surprised I didn’t see ole Bryson Baker still playing.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wegman retired. Last year was his last, and then he sued utrip so they probably won't mention him much more.

I'm surprised by how many of those guys are almost over fifty already. They're getting senior bats already.

DirtBag215

Wegman retired. Last year was his last, and then he sued utrip so they probably won't mention him much more.

I'm surprised by how many of those guys are almost over fifty already. They're getting senior bats already.
Didn’t know about the lawsuit. Just read a few paragraphs. It’s actually serious ****. RICO charges…

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn’t know about the lawsuit. Just read a few paragraphs. It’s actually serious ****. RICO charges…
Yeah, I didn't do a deep dive, but for him to speak out against the guys old boys I figured there had to be some serious stuff.

Maybe I shouldn't sell my 220s so cheap lol

DirtBag215

Yeah, I didn't do a deep dive, but for him to speak out against the guys old boys I figured there had to be some serious stuff.

Wegman fireflexs are gonna be sold for $450 with 700 swings

goldglover79

Nc Vinci player rep
I

hadn’t read into it. But yeah those bats will probably sell super high now. Lol

jhitman

My buddy saw Jeff Hall a few years ago in a senior tournament. I'm not sure what bat he was using, but can still hit it over 400' with a senior bat in his 50's. I haven't seen Baker in a tournament in a few years now. He played with MPT in a tournament the last time I saw him. Connell still playing with the best of the best and excelling. Also, he trimmed down in weight over the years and I think that is his key to his success.....and a lot of time and effort in practice and the weight room.