Matrix

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
hi guys-- matrix owners, how well does it hit the new standard balls? 300/52
I have a matrix still and am curious if I should try it in league --- haven't played for over a year... Lmk thanks

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
I think it hits the ball pretty damn well. It's not as good as one of the new stamp ASA bats, but it's pretty good.

Considering they're cheap (if you can find them), it's definitely worth using if you don't feel like dropping $300 on a bat for a few extra feet.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Yeah I still have one actually. I always loved the Matrix. Just feels right. I sold all of my bats except my Matrix and Worth Pumpkin (new standard).
Our league uses 300/52 balls now, so the matrix has been collecting dust. Perhaps I should dust her off....

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Sound will vary from bat to bat (some bats sounding bad while other sound great), but overall I haven't found a bat that didn't hit the 52 COR ball well.

krunchyfrogg

It's all in the reflexes
Yeah I still have one actually. I always loved the Matrix. Just feels right. I sold all of my bats except my Matrix and Worth Pumpkin (new standard).
Our league uses 300/52 balls now, so the matrix has been collecting dust. Perhaps I should dust her off....

You have nothing to lose by giving her a few swings. :)

jaj23

Eye Baller
I have a NIW 29oz Matrix if interested. I'm local, so it would be cheaper for you. Heaviest bat you can swing for the 52s, bro!