Rover Plus Nine Pants question?

MURDA7

Death By VOLT.....!!
Majority of the pants I own are RPN,,,and compared to the others I have worn.....I wouldn't think twice about any others.....RPN is my #1......!! They do run true to size!!

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I posted the same thing like a week ago and I got like 4 pages of nothing but great reviews about RPN pants. I bought a pair, they came earlier this week, and I will more than likely be ordering from them for our team order. The pants are really nice quality.

Mixxed

Manager
Another Rover Pants customer here... have two pants from them (flare, and camo). Very true to size, don't order TOO much bigger than what you wear... Great quality.

wssm232010

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for all the info.
I have only used Boombah and like them and didn't know if these are worth that extra money or not?
May just order one pair and see how heavy they are. it can get real hot and real humid around our area.
thanks for the help

DavisSinclair21

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks for all the info.
I have only used Boombah and like them and didn't know if these are worth that extra money or not?
May just order one pair and see how heavy they are. it can get real hot and real humid around our area.
thanks for the help

Thats how the weather is Far Far Away...You have to move!

VELVET REVOLVER

Banned User
I've tried pretty much all the brands. Boombah and RPN
are the best overall that myself and team has found. We had a set from each of them last year and doing the same this year.

CaseChips

Leather > Composite
best pants out there, IMO

all in stock pants are 40% off right now

use the link in my sig, and use the code: BIGMOVE to receive the discount

Some say the best. I think they are up there. They don't last me a full season though. Not sure if any pant will though.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Really? I have heard that PAS and RPN are pretty much neck and neck. I have never seen a pair of PAS in person, so I can't honestly vouch for that statement.

I have worn both and think the RPN's are better. Now PAS and Sports55 are very close to each other.

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
My RPN's are my favorite pants I own. Thanks for letting me know about the quality in comparison to PAS.

On a side note, have you ever tried on S&S's pants? I am wondering what the quality is like compared to the aforementioned companies??

FortyDeuce

WTF is the Internet?
Love my RPNs. always wore Boombah, decided to spend the extra money on Rovers and the 1 pair I own have lasted two years and show no signs of wearing out. my Boombahs show holes forming near the knee areas from sliding and the one pair of TYJA pants that I have are okay but wouldn't get anymore.