Miken SOULTA ASA
Miken SOULTA ASA - $129.99
Evil Softballs
Evil Softballs
SBF Exclusive CL22 ASA
SBF Exclusive CL22 ASA - Call for Price
Miken Freak 52
Miken Freak 52 - Call for Price

Senior Softball Board Discussions surrounding the senior game.

Old 11-11-2013, 12:44 AM   #91
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

yup only one … chk out the join dates…

Quote:
Originally Posted by superv10 View Post
There is only one

nevrrmind…

Super

Last edited by superfonzie; 11-18-2013 at 10:32 AM.
superfonzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Advertising

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Old 11-16-2013, 08:20 AM   #92
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

Well here it is 615 am sat morn and had two games yesterday and I was using the Elder bat all day, hit the senior ball very well the ball comes off the bat like its shot out of a canon, we are 1-1 won 1st game got smoked by a California 50 Major plus team in second game ... Bat was turning a lot of heads even the umps were taking a look. Had a lot of players looking and asking Q's about the bat .. Pop, durability, price and release date ... The bat has right at 170 swings and have to say I'm VERY HAPPY!!! the Elder is holding up well has no issues (some erly paint flakes) but no durability issues, and as I said the bat feels very good ... Is a balanced 27 oz and 13in barrel and I can't wait for the availability on the 26oz ... The 27 swings great but I normally swing 26 and this bat seems to be a real winner ... Have 3/4 games today and will post more tonite along w more pics of how the bat is holding up

Superfonzie
Old 11-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #93
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

The more swings I get w this bat the better it gets, even here in AZ lower altitude than MileHi CO the ball is flying off the bat, lots of guys are asking how is it ??? How the feel??? how's the durability ???
And I tell em all the same ... It's HOT and DURABLE and gets better EVERY SWING !! Can't really ask for more than that
Will have more pics after our 330 pm game today

Super

Last edited by superfonzie; 11-18-2013 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #94
superv10
Starting Player

Easton Senior

WOW Timmy, you sound like your an Easton Rep, O that's right you are,

The real SUPER
Dave Velasquez
superv10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:51 PM   #95
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

Don't be a hater ... Your too old to hate ... Enjoy what time u have left !!! I swing whatever feels best and performs being that I'm a Senior NOOBIE I will swing what I know I don't get free bats sent to me by manufacturers like some peeps do!!!
Wait a minute ... Sure I do... that's why I swing Easton ... Not just because I've always swung Easton but because I actually LOVE this bat !!

I AM SUPERFONZIE !

And the REAL SUPER DAVE ... Ain't u !!! He's not a bully like u, he's a peach hun !!!
Old 11-16-2013, 05:12 PM   #96
uniballer
Addicted to Softballfans

Got another year to play 50+ but went out to watch some today and see some Colorado faces from my early years of ball. Did not hit with this stick but from what I saw and heard I can tell you it sounds awesome, gets good distance and pop. Tim smoked a line drive to the SS who was back in the grass and about took his glove off...ball was hot and not caught. Then last at bat down by 2 with 2 on he hits a seriously hard line drive backside for a walk off bomb. Nice work big daddy! I know it's the Indian not the arrow but bat flat out gets it done.
uniballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #97
godsfavorite32
Loyalty iz aLL I KnoW!!!!

Where is the video.....
  • ST100ASP 28oz
  • 2014 L1.0 28oz & 27oz
GTG LIST:http://forums.softballfans.com/showt...dsfavorite+gtg
godsfavorite32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #98
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

ESPN @ 11... Hilites and video !!! IJK ....
Thanks for the kind words and input Uniballer... Nice to see you again, just lost 13-11... Didn't hit well at all as a team at all and hv another game in two hours ... I have to say if you guys like the feel of a nice Easton crack when u hit the ball you need to try the Easton Elder Senior bat.... Should be widely avail by January and I've had more than a dozen peeps ask look at and air swing the bat and I may be somewhat biased but I can assure u that it's worth the investment ... Rite at 200 swings and solid as a rock

Posted from my IPhone using tinypic.com
U can see alot of webbing but I assure u it's ONLY ON THE CLEARCOAT LAYER... The last pic has the newest paint flake And u can see the paint under the clearcoat has now webbing of any kind ... Will post more pics soon after I clean up the barrel some so we can see better the condition of the bat

Super

Last edited by superfonzie; 11-17-2013 at 04:56 AM.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #99
stork
Rocky Mountain Oyster

Looking pretty ripe. Very nice.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #100
floo56
Addicted to Softballfans

Hey Easton finally in the Senior House! They took a while, but I also love to swing Eastons…swing Combats right now for the Senior game. Aloha, Fabe
floo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #101
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

O My Lanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by floo56 View Post
Hey Easton finally in the Senior House! They took a while, but I also love to swing Eastons…swing Combats right now for the Senior game. Aloha, Fabe

i would have to say that yes they are finally in the house, the bat is absolutely RIDICULOUS… i played six games this weekend in Phoenix, some good some bad... but the one constant was the ELDER, I'm the one putting the bad swings on it and mi****ting the ball …. but lemme tell you this …. the Elder Senior bat is for real, as the few guys who took a few swings with would say "whens it coming out !! " " how much" "how many swings does it have" …. they liked it very much, its very forgiving has a great sweet spot and feel, the ball just jumps off the bat, i am no home run hitter and don't claim to be, but the bat just has such a great feel and POP to it its hard not to feel like i can launch them whenever i want… i mite have hit 4/5 hr's this weekend and only one of them seems like it was hit well over the fence, several smoking line drives and maybe a couple dbl's in the gap... from several of the good swings i did manage to get on it the bat is amazing, the ball just EXPLODES off the bat when you square it up and was really silly to see that i could "GAP" a 4 man outfield … probably all but one HR was mis hit and still carried it out of the park, the one was a no doubter and the line drives were impressive so by all means i very highly recommend the bat… i would say that the bats has maybe 220 swings now … holding up just fine as you can see in the pics, getting better every with every swing!!
i will keep updating this thread with info as i get it to keep you informed as to the availability and price as it gets passed on to me

SuperFonzie
Old 11-18-2013, 01:41 PM   #102
floo56
Addicted to Softballfans

Mahalo for the updates will keep watching….Aloha, Fabe
floo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:39 AM   #103
GL0cK
Addicted to Softballfans

Tim, You want me to take some swings with it to check the durability? I would say check out that SR Dirty, I have heard some pretty good things about it as well.

The COMbatants - #10 - GL0cK
GL0cK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #104
SoftballDad52
Albino Rhino

Anyone know the release date for this bat? You would think there would be some pre-sales going on?
SoftballDad52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #105
superfonzie
MILE HI HEEL'Billy

as i mentioned in the last post w pics, i am in constant weekly contact w the guys at Easton about the bat and as soon as i have an answer i will happily pass it on…. i was told dec 15th before but as i have learned the usually means jan 15th, they wanna get them out for next year ASAP but are still working on some things…. plan on 1st to 2nd week in january folks…

Super