For Sale 2014 ASA Aftermath/Blackout Freedom Edition

Discussion in 'Softball Bats - Selling' started by jlschwefel, Sep 12, 2018.

1. jlschwefel

jlschwefel Addicted to Softballfans

Both have been sitting in the garage and time to get rid of them. Want them gone quick to someone that will swing them.

2014 DeMarini Flipper Aftermath ASA 27 oz. Has around 200-250 swings all from BP. A few paint chips around the endcap otherwise just some slight ground/bag wear. No cracks or rattles. The bat is marked NR and I did receive it from DeMarini back in 2014 when I returned the previous Aftermath. SOLD

Mizuno Blackout Freedom Edition USSSA/NSA 27.5 OZ. Has around 200 bp swings on it. Normal ground/bag wear but no webbing I can see or cracks/rattles. There does seem to be some thing with the endcap, not sure if it is a crack or what. It was seeping some epoxy or something similar back when I was swinging it. Has been on the bat rack for a few years and has not leaked anything further. Not really sure what happened with it but it started very shortly after I took the wrapper off the bat. I bought this bat new and know that the endcap has never been off or anything has been done to it. $50 OBO shipped

FlipperBlackout1.jpg FlipperBlackout2.jpg FlipperBlackout3.jpg

#1 jlschwefel, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    ShortYellowBus likes this.
  2. yank

yank Addicted to Softballfans

ShortYellowBus likes this.
  3. jlschwefel

jlschwefel Addicted to Softballfans

Flipper is sold. Let's get the blackout Sold as well

4. 96packers

96packers OG Titletown