2015 Ressy Legit replacement?

Discussion in 'Worth' started by Soxfan, May 7, 2018.

1. Soxfan

Soxfan Addicted to Softballfans

so i’ve been swinging the orange and gray for years and am down to my last one, so wondering if there is anything close to it in both feel and performance that isn’t $500? I’ve been hitting the baby blue est for about a year now amongst other bats that have come and gone and just haven’t found the right replacement. Should I be looking at the white Dc-41? New legits?

2. jlee

jlee Active Member

I have swung a bunch of bats... and nothing feels the same as the old legits... the composite and construction are just different. I don't know what it is about them.

The new Worth SIS7, is supposed to be a direct replicate of the 2015 ressy... not sure how true it is but its advertised as that.

3. Soxfan

Soxfan Addicted to Softballfans

The new Worth SIS7, is supposed to be a direct replicate of the 2015 ressy... not sure how true it is but its advertised as that.[/QUOTE]

Very interesting. I’ll have to check that out

4. Crusty

Crusty Addicted to Softballfans

I know there is a Canadian store that has the RI White DC41 on close out. I would imagine that is pretty similar as well.

5. goalie31

goalie31 Addicted to Softballfans

I have a ri and a og dc41. They both give me the same distance. There stinking hot bats cant wrong with either og or ri. I lost count on hits on these dc41s and there still passing comp .I agree with the feel off these older bats its diffrent. But me likes ,have had most of the top rated overhyped bats from the past 3 years sold them all and got the white dc41s.

Soxfan likes this.