2016 combat Rogowski balanced ?

Discussion in 'Combat' started by joey311, Oct 7, 2018.

1. joey311

joey311 Star Player

just picked one up off a buddy who had one niw in 26oz usssa( Blue balanced 13.5 Berrel) question to the guys who have swung these sticks. what would be a quick run down of the bat ? Durability, feel, break in, etc,etc. I’ve been swinging a 17baker That’s been my go to. just thought it might be a good pick up since it has similar features. First impressions was the thicker handle and feeling a lil more weight because of it compared to the baker. Any and all info appreciated thanks guys

2. Theseaduck

Theseaduck The Veteran

I own one...27 oz....I love it ...I won't take it out of the bag....their marketing ploy was it's suppose to be for 52s....
    mine hits the ball harder than my worths..But I don't get the home run power out of it ....durability is fine and I've hit a bucket or two of 44s but no more then that with zero issues......nobody talks about these they always talk about the black team rogo....great bat....
    if u hit it and hate it let me know if your gonna sell....

3. CanadianClint

CanadianClint Member

Had 8oo swings on my rogo before I sold it, feel was nice but in im biased to combat. Pop was good but really had to hit the screws to get that extra punch. Good feel on the hands and lets you know when you miss hit.