2016 combat Rogowski balanced ?

Discussion in 'Combat' started by joey311, Oct 7, 2018.

1. joey311

joey311 Star Player

just picked one up off a buddy who had one niw in 26oz usssa( Blue balanced 13.5 Berrel) question to the guys who have swung these sticks. what would be a quick run down of the bat ? Durability, feel, break in, etc,etc. I’ve been swinging a 17baker That’s been my go to. just thought it might be a good pick up since it has similar features. First impressions was the thicker handle and feeling a lil more weight because of it compared to the baker. Any and all info appreciated thanks guys

2. Theseaduck

Theseaduck The Veteran

I own one...27 oz....I love it ...I won't take it out of the bag....their marketing ploy was it's suppose to be for 52s....
    mine hits the ball harder than my worths..But I don't get the home run power out of it ....durability is fine and I've hit a bucket or two of 44s but no more then that with zero issues......nobody talks about these they always talk about the black team rogo....great bat....
    if u hit it and hate it let me know if your gonna sell....

3. CanadianClint

CanadianClint Active Member

Had 8oo swings on my rogo before I sold it, feel was nice but in im biased to combat. Pop was good but really had to hit the screws to get that extra punch. Good feel on the hands and lets you know when you miss hit.

4. Sk8er69725

Sk8er69725 New Member

I absolutely love mine, I grabbed the black/orange and the blue one. Always on the lookout for more. My go to bat for any situation, hits the ball hard and far. Started to web up nicely, sound is insane, slight end cap separation but thats it. Took about 75 hits or so to get it fairly broken in. Picked up a Bhose and a PTE based off my Rogos. I know people dog on Combats all the time, but im a huge fan of all of mine.

5. Normy

Normy Well-Known Member

There's a few overpriced ones on the bay right now...

6. joey311

joey311 Star Player

Big thanks to you guys that responded with some encouraging and very useful information. I been hitting my Rogowski some but only off a tee mostly classic M, 375s 40/275 and 52/300. Great crack sound, good exit speed, great balanced feel. I’ll be gaming this one soon and come back with some updates if I notice any dramatic changes. But as of now I think it will do fine for our California cooler weather ahead of us

Sk8er69725 likes this.
  7. CanadianClint

CanadianClint Active Member

Your cooler weather is most of my summer weather. Combats are great cold weather bat. Remember these were engineered and games in cold weather.

8. joey311

joey311 Star Player

I got to swing my Rogowski this weekend warm weather out here in Cali (80 85 degrees) and it performed great but that really soft Barrel was something new for me. I can see my self swinging this for the cold days when the classic m’s turn to rocks.

9. joey311

joey311 Star Player

btw we were swinging mostly BLD balls which are 40 or 44/375 this weekend