2017 SuperZ dual Stamp reviews???

Discussion in 'Louisville Slugger' started by Desertkebin62, May 5, 2017.

1. Desertkebin62

Desertkebin62 New Member

Has anyone heard anything on the 2017 Dual stamp SuperZ endload? Been looking everywhere haven't seen videos or anything.

2. 4xtra

4xtra Manager

LS bats are not popular at all.
    I have seen these hitting the classic M pretty nice.
    I gamed the Z4k dually last year (ASA 52/300) and the whole team wanted to swing it

3. Adams94

Adams94 Member

Agree with 4xtra, LS Seems very unpopular in my area also, haven't seen a single one used in my league. Just purchased the LS Super Z 28oz dual stamp balanced, I love the sound, great placement and excellent speed on my line drives, nice pop so far and seems to have distance. Only about 50 hits off it so far

4. Jbird-21

Jbird-21 Manager

NEW SRC 17 barrel is a very very good bat.. if u bp a lot they get super hot....they out preform the ogz1 and ogz2 much softer barrel... bout 200 cuts or so they really open up and web up fast.... just guys have never given them a shot....

4xtra likes this.
  5. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

Still dont get why People who cant Bp alot Grab these bats they are solid just get you a ASA Softball put it on a Stick make you a softball hammer without worry of cracking bats.

But i Love all my LS and they are not very popular on this site ive seen so far :/. But if you need a good bat at Fair price just needs some working in than you have fire

6. Adams94

Adams94 Member

I agree. Got my Z4 coming Wednesday! Brought 5-6 guys off the team out BP today with my Super Z and only 1 guy didn't like the bat, all the rest were amazed at how well it popped and how well they hit with it. Put a good 100-125 hits on it today, when you hit that sweet spot, boyyyy does that feel good and the ball goes zooomin. Can't wait try the Z4 next! I got a feeling the team will be all using it by end of our tourney next weekend lol

7. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

He probably doesnt like sound it has and the Z4 will produce alittle bit more Knuckling just from the Grip Tape like coat it. If you got guys who spin it can get more spin but dont be shocked if knuckling happens. A great bat and a Great company LS is its just people not wanting to put the work in getting them Game ready

8. Adams94

Adams94 Member

For sure, I'm growing on the sound, it's so loud and attracts everyone's attention lol, indescribable. I will be for sure a true LS user from now on, BP ain't no big deal for the end result of a hot bat. Plus, I'll be the only guy in league using LS this year and most likely next year!

9. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

Dont forget to grab yourself a Ronin lol be the Easton LS guy lol

10. Adams94

Adams94 Member

I'll have to think about that next year, or maybe I'll pick one up in the winter. Already bought these 2 new LS this month haha! The gf hasn't seen the 2nd one ordered yet. Sure she'll be ecstatic to see I dropped $225 on bats lol. What's the difference between these two ronins?

Attached Files:

11. Adams94

Adams94 Member

Oooops didn't read description. Black is alloy and white is composite. Which do you swing?

12. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

So there are 3 ronins there is 2 grey Ronins 1 alloy and 1 Composite, they also have the White 2 Piece composite.

I Swing a 28 1piece Grey Ronin composite and i love it has a flex in handle but ball Pops off the bat. Im going to be grabbing a White one soon so hoping it will be as Fire

13. tonys1

tonys1 Member

Our cleanup hitter has one - he’s a big boy and the ball flies through the infield if he hits a liner. The sound is off the bat is pretty insane too. He’s got a 28oz and it feels much heavier than my 28oz demarinis

Adams94 likes this.
  14. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

People been sleeping on LS

4xtra and Adams94 like this.
  15. Adams94

Adams94 Member

That's what I like to hear, I'm just waiting. Few years after the league watches me use these LS Bats teams going start asking questions and raising eyebrows. And there'll be a few in the league eventually. Glad I'm the only one right now bc these bats are absolutely a steal for the price and a hot stick!!! Love the sound

16. tonys1

tonys1 Member

Yeah and to be honest, he just picked one up because his sister works at a local sports shop and got him a deal on it. Don't think there was much research into it. I also don't think anyone has been paying attention to the bat itself, because the guy is like 6'3" and hits like a mack truck. The ball leaving his bat has a lot more zip this year, guessing everyone just assumed he's progressing.

Adams94 likes this.
  17. tonys1

tonys1 Member

A few teams here play with the dual-stamp endload Z4, that thing hits pretty good too.

18. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

Im the only one in my League swining a Z4, Z3000, Z2000 a Super Z. I love all of them you feel nothing hear cracking Metal and watch a ball rocket off the fence if not out

Adams94 likes this.
  19. tonys1

tonys1 Member

I'd try his Super Z, but the thing feels like it's made out of lead. If I didn't buy so many bats this year I'd consider getting one. Based on popularity, if I can get one on the cheap at the end of the season I'll go for it.

20. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

what is the weight you are swinging i use a 26 ounce end loaded and it feels weighted perfectly but that is just me i Use my Z4 though more than Super Z

Adams94 likes this.
  21. tonys1

tonys1 Member

Big guy got a 28oz, it's not anything near my 28oz Demarini's

22. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

Well your 28 oz demarini probably cost like 100 more lol but try a 26 if the 28 feels like led lol

23. Party mafia

Party mafia Active Member

How would you compares the LS to your mizzuno No doubt and Mamba bats? I should of kept the No doubt and Mamba bats that I got it for $100.
    Have your No doubt and Mamba bats open up nicely yet?

24. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

i love my ND it started to truely open up for me around 20 swings ago so around 120 it opened up feels great ball doesnt look like it jumps off the bat, but the ball doesnt want to stop flying so its been hard for me to truly gauge exit speed. My LS hasnt opened up yet its around 150 swings which is fine i expect it to open around 200 to 300 mark. But i love my LS too but thw price i got my ND they only comparably priced bats are these Combats

Adams94 likes this.
  25. Adams94

Adams94 Member

My end loaded Z4 dual stamp will be in tomorrow. Will follow up on this and let you know how it goes after we BP with it a little bit!

26. Adams94

Adams94 Member

When you break your bats in do you unwrap it straight outta box and plastic and just start swinging away?

27. Kernsoftball

Kernsoftball Member

Yeah swing away on some 52s you can throw in some 44s as well because it is Dual stamped and all but it gets to be around 100 degrees during the day so i screwed a 52 softball onto a club made a softball mallet so i dont need to go outside lol. But it should do fine barrel may be stiff at start like 40-50 swings in it softens up becomes more responsive remember Knuckleballs

Adams94 likes this.